Trading Spaces.

TURKEY

Paige had her wedding story on A Wedding Story. She met her husband while she was performing in Beauty and the Beast - The Musical on Broadway.

I turn most episodes off that Frank doesn't do.

AliciaLuvzDizne

They didnt get rid of alex according to the website...apparently she left to explore other oppertunities...
good luck to her (she flirted too much with my man TY anyways LOL)
Tigger daddy...me and my mom HATE doug..,. did you see the one where he used their GOOD china to put paint in for the trim!!??
Grrr he makes me so mad

How about the one where HILDY painted the damn couches PINK
and made a circus tent in their living room
what a freak

aim

where did you see that ty is that old? i watched "the makeover story" and instead of putting his age...they had ??? what's up w/that??

kaos

I feel so normal right now it's almost sad. I just want to thank the other males for responding, because if I counted right, the males now outnumber the females on this thread.

On a personal note,
OldKeyWest (Susan),
I want to apologize if it seemed that I was being harsh on that other thread. I did not mean anything hurtful by it. And, thank you for posting with much easier to read posts. If there is anything that you ever need advice about in the future, please don't hesistate to ever ask.

And, for all the Trading Spaces folks, we should all definately try to get on an AIM and/or AOL chat when the show is on.

aim

Yes, I agree! We need to get a chat going during the show! Did anyone watch "A MakeOver Story" w/Amy & Ty?

AliciaLuvzDizne

woah`

on that site you just put in babe...
i just read that gen is a lesbian?
i guess all the "flirting" her and ty do is just for the cameras??

AliciaLuvzDizne

JUST TO CLEAR THIS UP NOW
i didnt mean anything negative to come out of my last post...
i was just supprised to hear that about Gen... I always kinda thought there was something going on between her and Ty (as per the flirting)

I guess she is just a bubbly outgoing personality
hehe!

I just found out how I can hire Vern, Frank, and Ty. apparently they all live in the atlanta area(me too!). I wonder how much that would cost. Drat! Had a cool pic but wont work...too big. oh well.. it had the whole cast's faces in a grid and it said "the trady bunch"...hah.:( Man I'm lonely... I think everyone just went to bed.

Goofette

I am Hooked on Trading Spaces. I had to watch the marathon they had during memorial weekend I think it was. I Love Love Love Vern....mmm boy, he could come do my room anytime. And Frank is just a joy. I loved his kitchen idea, where he turned it into a cantina. It would have even been better had the one couple let him do as he wanted. And I like Paige quite a bit. She's so bubbly and fun. Hildy and Ty together...their interesting to watch. -- I thought I was the only one hooked on this show, its fun to see others out there too who like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom