Toy Story Mania queue is a mess

EPCOT Explorer

God, so true. As an American, I get so embarrassed about my own country sometimes. I feel like we're the special kid in a class room :brick:Disney can only keep up so much. Though when I was there this September, it didn't look so bad. Maybe because I thought anything that looked like a "mess" was supposed to be part of the "This is the bed room of a ten year old" theme XD
Perfect way to equate it. Well said.

And Servo...YES...Custodial needs to do their part. Close a ride just for 5 mins just to paint over the obsenities, or something.:shrug:

disneysroyal411

I think that everyone hear should stay at the Animal Kingdom lodge or else the Poly. I wasn't looking but as far as I know these resorts a clean and nice. The people there were nice. AKL has some foreign people that don't get everything and they did mess up my sisters cake (the cooks left and so clean up crew threw one together, not what my mom wanted, called the manager, the manager had the cook make a miniature one of the beautiful original and all of it was free) on accident but other then that it was beautiful.

jt04

If Disney gets their act together, anything is possible.

I am optimistic, as always.

So you say, but you always encourage the doomers and often agree with them. Trust me, they don't need to be encouraged. It's terribly counter productive.

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease but other times it just gets ignored. Too much complaining is not good. It can get folks "shut out" that we want to be heard.

Just a thought, do with it what you will.

Gotta go!

EPCOT Explorer

So you say, but you always encourage the doomers and often agree with them. Trust me, they don't need to be encouraged. It's terribly counter productive.

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease but other times it just gets ignored. Too much complaining is not good. It can get folks "shut out" that we want to be heard.

Just a thought, do with it what you will.

Gotta go!
Thanks for preaching the wisdom of the ages, jt.:rolleyes:

I agree with "them" because I often find my opinions to run cuoncurrent with theirs, and the facts. Counterproductive? In your very humble opinion, which is NOT fact.

Squeaky wheel? No. critiquing wheel.:wave:

Doing what I will with it.

rct247

It is sometimes hard for custodians to get in there to clean up the line when the ride is so crowded, and the CMs at Toy Story seem to be busy enough trying to keep the lines down.

jt04

Thanks for preaching the wisdom of the ages, jt.:rolleyes:

I agree with "them" because I often find my opinions to run cuoncurrent with theirs, and the facts. Counterproductive? In your very humble opinion, which is NOT fact.

Squeaky wheel? No. critiquing wheel.:wave:

Doing what I will with it.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah like the "fact" that nothing new was coming to the MK for at least 5 years.:lol: What you accept as fact often isn't. And that is counterproductive.

EPCOT Explorer

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah like the "fact" that nothing new was coming to the MK for at least 5 years.:lol: What you accept as fact often isn't. And that is counterproductive.
As I remember it, it was based in opinion, so the confirmation bias is alive and well with you, jt...

Good evening.

EpcotServo

Perfect way to equate it. Well said.

And Servo...YES...Custodial needs to do their part. Close a ride just for 5 mins just to paint over the obsenities, or something.:shrug:

I said that Custodial IS doing their part. It'd just help if their were more.

And that's terrible thinking actually. Think about it. If you were to close a ride at 3PM, you'd have a 120 Min. queue. It's physically impossible to shut the ride down for Five Minutes. It'd take around two hours to cycle that queue out of the attraction, and if it involves painting (Which it doesn't, they already paint it every time it gets bad.) that takes at least an hour. So now you've got your Star attraction out for THREE HOURS. A park is generally open for 11 hours, and expects around 20,000 people. Now...I don't want to do the math, but if the attraction only does some 1,700 people an hour, that means that only around 13,000 people will get to ride it that today, compared to 18,000.

Good job Evan, Now nearly half the park won't get to ride!
:brick: :p

Seriously, sometimes, and I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but Disney actually is doing the best it can on this issue.
:lol:

As I said, only thing that might help in the long run is too hire more Custodial. Basic Roller Coaster Tycoon Fix!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom