Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

trainplane3

Ho-lee firetruck. It's like a run down Toys R Us but they stuck stickers on the walls to cover up the areas where there were water leaks (every TRU had at least one area that leaked).

What even is this? Who approved this? Why? You guys have paint over in TL, steal some of it and paint some more geometry on the walls here. I just...what. At least it has A/C...right? Well, okay, at least your not in the sun.

My brain is melting. Help.

TheOrangeBird01

Are we looking at the same store? It's simple yes, but it still has theming elements ...

Maybe it doesn't take much to please me, but I really don't think we should be complaining about this little pop up shop, in a land that many used to complain about because there was no store.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Painting the ceiling squares red and black checkered would be a huge help.

Also, let me reassert my take on Disney's lack of marketing savvy... the toy store should sell all the old games that you see in the Land, from Chutes and Ladder to dominoes to Tinkertoys.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Painting the ceiling square red and black checkered would be a huge help.

Also, let me reassert my take on Disney's lack of marketing savvy... the toy store should sell all the old games that you see in the Land, from Chutes and Ladder to dominoes to Tinkertoys.

If the movies are good...the stuff will sell itself.

If the movies suck...you got bargain bin and directors fighting twitter trolls

Surfin' Tuna

The lighting is what really kills the place
The lighting isn't what kills that place - it's that place that kills the place. When I first opened the pics, I thought it was a joke...I thought that through the first several pictures. Sometimes I think there is a group of upper management taking bets or maybe playing a drinking game to see how bad they can make something and still have people enter and spend money. It breaks my heart that in 1982 I got Centorium, and this is what I get today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom