Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

ToTBellHop

The franchise sure is!

I think TSM would be more fun if they tailored it to the holidays with new game offerings during Christmas or Halloween. Or if the characters referenced and interacted with players in the ride though the "magic" of those magicbands. The ride could use some new games. But, I guess it fits well with the rest of TSL: Acceptable and fun but hardly must-see/must do experiences.
Interestingly enough, that was the original plan.

Imagineer777

Table-Service Restaurant: CONFIRMED!

Indy_UK

This is a very nice welcome surprise. I've still not been to TSL but I think it still needs a bit more and this TSR is a great addition. Still just want a Toy Store and for me This land will be enough.

I bet we won't be seeing this place for a while though

JustInTime

The awful site who should not be named is staying a “temporary” gift shop is coming to the end of the queue. Is that the pop up shop that was announced?

SpaceMountain77

So that other site has a post with photos of a new store that has opened at the exit of Toy Story Mania.

I have never seen an uglier design... The dentist office ceiling... fluorescent lighting... My god.

Sad and desperate. The same company that is building Galaxy's Edge on the adjacent footprint creates this merchandise location. It looks like a gift shop one would find in a children's hospital.

It is unfathomable that a dedicated merchandise location, Big Al's Toy Barn, was cut from this land. Sadly, if the pop-up does well, executives will likely take pride in knowing that paint and off-the-shelf retail fixtures are enough to sell mass produced Disney merchandise.

Also, did anyone else notice the balloons flanking the entrance? When have you seen that at a Disney Park?

Monorail_Red_77

Sad and desperate. The same company that is building Galaxy's Edge on the adjacent footprint creates this merchandise location. It looks like a gift shop one would find in a children's hospital.

It is unfathomable that a dedicated merchandise location, Big Al's Toy Barn, was cut from this land. Sadly, if the pop-up does well, executives will likely take pride in knowing that paint and off-the-shelf retail fixtures are enough to sell mass produced Disney merchandise.
Yes this whole land in underwhelming. I seriously believe it was all built by WDI interns. That’s mostly who you saw showing the land off to their families. Budget cuts land more like it. Not sure which land is worse, Dinoland or TSL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom