Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

AKL2003

I feel like TSL was never going to move "quickly"....they have Avatar 2017, TSL 2018 and SWE 2019...they wouldn't want to have two "major" things opening the same year....that would be CRAZY (sarc)...they have themselves marketed for the next three years...then that will head right into MKs 50th....thats golden for them...especially since we should have some "minor" fillers throughout this time frame also....

lazyboy97o

I feel like TSL was never going to move "quickly"....they have Avatar 2017, TSL 2018 and SWE 2019...they wouldn't want to have two "major" things opening the same year....that would be CRAZY (sarc)...they have themselves marketed for the next three years...then that will head right into MKs 50th....thats golden for them...especially since we should have some "minor" fillers throughout this time frame also....
Slotting the project to open at a certain time relative to other projects makes sense. What makes less sense is dragging out the project for so long.

Jones14

I'm wondering if Toy Story Mania is set to get an update whenever the land opens to coincide with the release of Toy Story 4. We all know they're gonna market it like it's a brand new ride, so I'd hope that they'd at least swap out some of the scenes.

Casper Gutman

I'm wondering if Toy Story Mania is set to get an update whenever the land opens to coincide with the release of Toy Story 4. We all know they're gonna market it like it's a brand new ride, so I'd hope that they'd at least swap out some of the scenes.

"Experience the excitement of sitting on a couch in an empty room while playing a plotless Wii game ALL OVER AGAIN!"

Last edited:

jt04

Nice to see the boomerangs started. Looks like vertical on Alcatraz any day. Possibly happening already as we can't be sure of the date of the photos.

jmuboy

The RC RACER ride could be angled at the entrance near those 2 bungalows in such a way the spikes would not be seen. The spikes themselves are actually like 10 feet SHORTER than the center tower of the Chinese Theater. The queues could run in front of the bungalows. the TSL facing side of the bungalows could get minor facelifts to match thew TSL theme since the may be seen onstage. Like it or not......it would be a fun ride and add capacity. The teams at WDI culd make this work if allowed. It would also not cost more a great deal either. Alas lazy TDO wont add to TSL for a decade or so at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom