Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

trainplane3

Is this new art?
DXfQCp8X4AEENkR.jpg:large

Edit: Nevermind, appears it isn't.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Gotta figure out a way to come back for the summer now to go along with the winter. Only time of year I haven't gone is the fall season. Then again winter begins in December and I went in November, so technically...

Mikejakester

Nothing officially yet. Suggestions (from @peter11435) that there could be both previews and soft openings in June. So I'd expect something to be announced perhaps end of this month or early April.

This site will report it when it is announced! And then the frenzy begins :p
Thanks - Interested to know what they would offer to silver AP holders considering summer is a block out period.

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks - Interested to know what they would offer to silver AP holders considering summer is a block out period.

The chance to upgrade? ;) Seriously, don't know. Is it too much to hope they'll waive it perhaps?

Not being an AP holder I didn't appreciate the implications of the timing until it came up on another thread (or maybe this one, there are a few about).

Marlins1

If I had to guess, both new attractions will go into Tier 1 (bumping Beauty, like you said) until Star Wars opens, at which point the roster looks like this:

Tier 1:
Runaway Railway
Battle Escape
Millennium Falcon
Toy Story Mania
Slinky
Fantasmic

Tier 2:
Frozen Singalong
Indiana Jones
Star Tours
MuppetVision
Swirling Saucers
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Disney Junior
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
Tower of Terror
Beauty and the Beast

Again, just my guess, but it keeps the DHS tradition of putting more rides in Tier 1, with Tier 2 holding around twice as many attractions overall.
Might be wishful thinking but I hope that once everything opens they go with the AK method - you can pick one from GE and anything available after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom