Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

PizzaPlanet

It looks like they've started on the new exit structure for TSMM:
1518723112165.png

No Name

And Africa the real place doesn't have trash cans every 30 feet, so, obviously, the Africa section of AK is a cop out!!

These arguments become really disingenuous.

There are certain things you can't logically avoid in a theme park, and trash cans is one of them. There'll be trash cans in TSL and Galaxy's Edge too. However, when you have a clean drawing board for a new attraction, you can certainly do better than pass off a very standard Mack coaster as a child's toy. That's a low they don't reach in Africa or Galaxy's Edge. Talk about disingenuous arguments...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There are certain things you can't logically avoid in a theme park, and trash cans is one of them. There'll be trash cans in TSL and Galaxy's Edge too. However, when you have a clean drawing board for a new attraction, you can certainly do better than pass off a very standard Mack coaster as a child's toy. That's a low they don't reach in Africa or Galaxy's Edge. Talk about disingenuous arguments...

And you can't avoid nuts and bolts building a real roller coaster.

smile

I also find Buzz (particularly the DL version) vastly more enjoyable than TSMM. The actual sets, 3-D figures, curving, irregular track and storyline that is more than "wander around a midway" makes a HUGE difference. Also, the spinning.

and yet i find mib the much better version of that, which helps, i think, lead me to prefer tsmm...
especially when i'm able to view tsmm as c level fluffy fun interactive wii game

Castle Cake Apologist

Love Buzz.
I also find Buzz (particularly the DL version) vastly more enjoyable than TSMM. The actual sets, 3-D figures, curving, irregular track and storyline that is more than "wander around a midway" makes a HUGE difference. Also, the spinning.

Fully agree with this. I enjoy TSMM a great deal, but find Buzz to be vastly more enjoyable and better-executed. Although the version at MK desperately needs a major refurb.

EricsBiscuit

I like the sets at DL but I CANT SEE THE FREAKING LASERSZZZZZZZ. Irks me. Sorry. Anyway, SDL has by far the best Buzz: awesome queue and ride and YOU CAN SEE THE LASERS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom