Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

hpyhnt 1000

Shown in the concept art above, and in partnership with Mini Babybel, Andy's Lunch Box will serve meals and old-fashioned soda floats.

In this aerial photo of the construction site, Woody's Lunch Box can be seen directly across from the Alien Swirling Saucers attraction in the lower center of the image.

@wdwmagic - Is it "Andy's" or "Woody's"? The post has both names.

I personally think calling the place "Andy's Lunch Box" would make more sense but not a big deal either way.

Fox&Hound

This looks really cute but I wish instead of bathrooms it was covered seating for guests to enjoy their food. Wish bathrooms were around the corner. How many seats will there be? I feel like seats are always lacking in these places....

Would love to see some unique floats here- that seems like a fun way to set this quick-serve apart from other places...

Fox&Hound

I found this as an old seating area concept art but has it changed since then??? I do not see how they have the space for this in front of the quick serve but it does seem like they have space behind it? Not the best location for it (hidden and would not have the best views) but would be better than nothing....
Toy-Story-Land-Close-Up-700x468.jpg

PizzaPlanet

Was hoping for somewhere you could actually sit :( oh well looks cute I guess
I found this as an old seating area concept art but has it changed since then??? I do not see how they have the space for this in front of the quick serve but it does seem like they have space behind it? Not the best location for it (hidden and would not have the best views) but would be better than nothing....
Toy-Story-Land-Close-Up-700x468.jpg
Look a little closer guys. There are tables with umbrellas on the left hand side of the new concept art.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom