Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Bolt

I don't know if a scrim was up or something but those black bars in the background were not showing a few weeks ago, unless I'm blind.
image.jpeg

Use to be the queues roof.

KingOfEpicocity

Buzz is basically the Mater ride from Cars Land and family coasters like Slinky can be found anywhere. Only Disney fans like you would hype these up, lol.

I didn't say they were going to be the best and most innovative rides ever created, I'm simply trying to suggest that TSL won't be the off the shelf land like at the other parks. But thanks for putting words in my mouth :)

Mike S

I didn't say they were going to be the best and most innovative rides ever created, I'm simply trying to suggest that TSL won't be the off the shelf land like at the other parks. But thanks for putting words in my mouth :)
I was addressing that these aren't new concepts. Thank you for putting words in my mouth :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
Well if you want to say the existing toy story lands and the new one in DHS will be "the same" then go ahead. It'll only have all completely different rides and stories so you know, identical.
it won't have completely different rides... it will have some additions. Reskinning things isn't changing them much.

It's still going to be the same overall land. Just like Frontierland is different between MK and DL.. but you can still gauge one from the other.

If you think Disney is all of a sudden going to reverse direction and make TSL into carsland level of finish... go ahead and live in fantasy.

KingOfEpicocity

it won't have completely different rides... it will have some additions. Reskinning things isn't changing them much.

It's still going to be the same overall land. Just like Frontierland is different between MK and DL.. but you can still gauge one from the other.

If you think Disney is all of a sudden going to reverse direction and make TSL into carsland level of finish... go ahead and live in fantasy.

Again, never said that it would be another cars land. But again you missed the point. it will have completely different rides from OTHER toy story lands.

Mike S

Remembering the announcement Disney themselves already compared it to Cars Land. Yeeeeeeeeah, no. Not even close. Lol.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Again, never said that it would be another cars land. But again you missed the point. it will have completely different rides from OTHER toy story lands.

I know it was just a few posts ago.. but it seems like you already need a refresher on what I was replying too..

What exactly makes you say TSL is going "cheap"? Given the story behind it, it will naturally look "cheap."

Then of course we've already seen the concept art downsize slinky compared to earlier concepts... we already have seen how they will depict the staging of the land... and we have previous examples to work from. We already know none of the attractions are ambitious, we already know how they tackle the setting/staging of the land.. what makes us say these things? ALL OF THE ABOVE

But keep hanging onto 'its all new attractions!'..

KingOfEpicocity

I know it was just a few posts ago.. but it seems like you already need a refresher on what I was replying too..

Then of course we've already seen the concept art downsize slinky compared to earlier concepts... we already have seen how they will depict the staging of the land... and we have previous examples to work from. We already know none of the attractions are ambitious, we already know how they tackle the setting/staging of the land.. what makes us say these things? ALL OF THE ABOVE

But keep hanging onto 'its all new attractions!'..

Yes I completely agree with everything you said. But you can at least listen to my point.

it will have completely different rides from OTHER toy story lands.

"OTHER Toy story lands"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom