Tower of Terror Rose Parade Float Controversy

Heyyall

Originally posted by andre85
I'll keep on chugging until you run out of steam.

Um, allright, you do that. I'm done with this controversy, or whatever you want to call it, because I said what I wanted to, and this could go on for a while. You obviously enjoy this too much, because you didn't want to stop this stupid debate when it should have been stopped.

In my opinion, you explained it different from the first time. You clarified it.

I just said how I felt about your comment about 9/11 and moving on, which was not the same as what you are saying now.

Feel free to respond and get the last word, I really don't care, because it's not as much a debate over opinion anymore, it's more debating every word I say and turning it into something that else.

Thank you Grizzlyhall, for getting us back on the right topic, Tower of Terror

:D

andre85

Originally posted by Heyyall

Feel free to respond and get the last word, I really don't care, because it's not as much a debate over opinion anymore, it's more debating every word I say and turning it into something that else.

No, it's about you trying to dispute what I meant from my original post when I'm the one who wrote it! One would think that the author of his own works would understand best what he intended, but alas, you refuse to accept this. And to backup this obtuse system of yours, you simply badger me about “trying to get the last word”, and in turn deny this as your motive. Frankly, I don’t care if you don’t accept my opinion in regards to the ToT float, what I do take issue with is you contorting what I say at your whim.

General Grizz

Originally posted by lebernadin
Both of you need to relax and watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang or something.....

OH chitty
YOU chitty
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Pretty Chitty Bang Bang
We Love you

AND OUR
Pretty chitty bang bang
pretty chitty bang bang
loves us too!

near far
in a motor car
oh! what a happy time we'll spend!
Bang bang chitty chitt bang bang!

Oh the posh posh travelling life
The travelling life for me

Me ole bamboo!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:lookaroun

Tramp

Jesus! Ya had to go and do that just when I thought 'Heyyall' was gonna haul off and poke Andre in the eyes, Three Stooges style!:lol:

lebernadin

Originally posted by Tramp
Jesus! Ya had to go and do that just when I thought 'Heyyall' was gonna haul off and poke Andre in the eyes, Three Stooges style!:lol:

:D hehe...something tells me its inevitable anyways....

if it comes to wrestling, i'd prefer jello....red if available....

Heyyall

:lol:
You're right. I don't know why I let people who are never wrong get the best of me sometimes:brick:. Not worth my energy. Now I'm going to take your advice, and I'm going to see if I can find one of those episodes....:lol:

lebernadin

Originally posted by Heyyall
:lol:
You're right. I don't know why I let people who are never wrong get the best of me sometimes:brick:. Not worth my energy. Now I'm going to take your advice, and I'm going to see if I can find one of those episodes....:lol:

I can't get enough of any film in which the lead female's name is Truly Scrumptious. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom