Tower of Terror effects status watch

Rodj

To show just how dumb the window projection issue in the corridor scene is, I got access to a projector recently to reproduce the issue and how easy it is to fix.
This is close to what the window projection looks like in all shafts currently:
30923812-193C-4AD4-A923-73C1EEBC0C04.png

This is what it should look like(ignoring the black levels):
1A5532D4-13EC-412D-8C22-00CDF5190C08.png

The only setting I changed between these two images is the “Color Saturation” setting. The 1st image is with a turned down color saturation value, while the 2nd image is with it at default. I’ve researched several projectors and all have this setting(some may just name it Color or something else). I’m not sure how the new ones that were installed in the ride all ended up with this setting messed up, but they literally just need someone to go in with the remote to fix the setting.

Rodj

Why is Echo still running the reduced power drop profiles? Is that just how it will be now?
The refurbishment dealt mainly with the control system. If you remember my earlier post, a coordinator stated that they most likely will stay on the modified profiles until they can get new motors built. The motor put in on Echo last year was just a refurbished motor, I don’t think they trust testing the original profiles on it still.

Hollywood 1939

Got off TOT around 7:15, not even five minutes later there was an announcement there was an issue and the ride would be closed. Almost park closing time and still hasn’t reopened.

I did get to see the ghost figures in the drop shaft for the first time so that was cool.

Rodj

1668823515272.png

Not sure if Echo side had some serious breakdown, or if they needed both sides down for global programming changes.

BellhopDrew

Rode 13 times last week and, at the very least, The AGV actually hears the entire narration line before leaving to enter the 5th dimension scene. posted waits of ~150 minutes actually meant around an hour.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Rode 13 times last week and, at the very least, The AGV actually hears the entire narration line before leaving to enter the 5th dimension scene. posted waits of ~150 minutes actually meant around an hour.

That's about the biggest inflation of wait times I can recall hearing about. Usually I've experienced an hour posted being 30-40 actual, or sometimes 25 posted being a walk-on. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom