Tourists arrested for taking a "joyride on stolen Epcot golf cart"

FigmentJedi

This could be a new E Ticket after hours hard ticket event. Mr. Toad's Real Wild Ride. You have to start in Mexico and make all the way around World Showcase without getting pulled over. If pulled over you are subject to Field Sobriety Tests, Breathalyzer, arrest (possible police brutality) Jail and all those nasty things that come with jail. Seriously Don't Drink and Drive.
Dammit, I was gonna post this

I will play second amendment devils advocate here and say that the golf cart caused the men to do what they did and they have little if any responsibility over their actions.

Magic Kingdom and Disneyland get the alcohol policy $o right that its wrong. It's class warfare and its general profiling at its very worst but if you can afford to purchase an alcoholic beverage at their highest priced restaurants -Beauty and the Beast or Club 33 than you are probably of the riff-raff scale and are not going to be obnoxious and problems if intoxicated.

JIMINYCR

WE got another winner of the stupid drunk Disney guest contest.

299380_2309659694735_1046623449_2644973_389476520_n_thumb.jpg

tumblr_lnrig6Q9mC1qi8k06o1_500_thumb.png

tumblr_ln0znrJMJY1qlrcp9o1_500_thumb.jpg

Dude you were so drunk you thought you were in the WDW Richard Petty Driving Experience.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I will play second amendment devils advocate here and say that the golf cart caused the men to do what they did and they have little if any responsibility over their actions.

Magic Kingdom and Disneyland get the alcohol policy $o right that its wrong. It's class warfare and its general profiling at its very worst but if you can afford to purchase an alcoholic beverage at their highest priced restaurants -Beauty and the Beast or Club 33 than you are probably of the riff-raff scale and are not going to be obnoxious and problems if intoxicated.
Some of the most obnoxious, problematic drunks are those that most would consider wealthy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom