TOP 5 Restaurant MUST DOs...

disneysince71

Original Poster
Good Afternoon! Even though I am a regular at WDW.. I have LEARNED so much from everyone on this site. I have been planning our visit in March and our visit in June.. And I see many restaurants we have not tried.. or have not tried in years. My kids are 10,15,17, and 19... So help me out. Tell me your top 5 Restaurants. :)

Bama14

I always choose according to what my son (8) likes the most, therefore, they are not some of the higher end restaurants at Disney. Coral Reef, Sci Fi, T-Rex, Teppon Edo, and Chef Mickey. If my Disney dining was not highly controlled by the happiness of my child, I may choose differently though....:p

DisneyPrincess5

I will be having Brown Derby, Boma, and Liberty Tree Tavern for the first time in May. Glad to hear they are on someone's top 5 list! Any must have foods from any of these three?
Ooh how great! We LOOOVE the steak at Brown Derby but they just changed the menu so I'm not sure if its the same. Boma has great soups and great foods you usually don't see in everyday American life. Liberty Tree has a great thanksgiving type meal and an AWESOME ice cream, hot cookie cake, toffee dessert! Enjoy!

Bama14

Ooh how great! We LOOOVE the steak at Brown Derby but they just changed the menu so I'm not sure if its the same. Boma has great soups and great foods you usually don't see in everyday American life. Liberty Tree has a great thanksgiving type meal and an AWESOME ice cream, hot cookie cake, toffee dessert! Enjoy!
Thanksgiving meal in May and at Disney...Heaven! :)

Jessica Meier

We have to go to Biergarten because my husband LOVES german food. I could take the food or leave it. Love the atmosphere though. I would go to CRT everytime if it weren't for it costing 2 TS. In love with the stuffed French toast. This time we are trying new ones which I am super excited about. Chef Mickey, Akerhus,BOG and Ragland Road. Mama Melrose is becoming a must do for our HS day. I plan on hitting up Earl of Sandwhich and Ghiradelli as well.

HouCuseChickie

This is tough b/c there are a good 10 or so restaurants still on my "must try" list. Still, we've eaten so many other places, so surely I can weigh in and try and find a top 5 out of those...

- CRT breakfast (pre-park opening)
- 'Ohana dinner (pre-Wishes so you can see it on the beach post meal)
- California Grill timed with fireworks
- Garden Grill
***picking the last one is really tough as I have several in mind***
- Be Our Guest dinner

My honorable mentions - 1900PF breakfast, Crystal Palace pre-park opening breakfast, Brown Derby & T-Rex. And there are still plenty of other places where we've had decent meals...just sooooo hard to choose. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom