TOP 5 Restaurant MUST DOs...

disneysince71

Original Poster
This is tough b/c there are a good 10 or so restaurants still on my "must try" list. Still, we've eaten so many other places, so surely I can weigh in and try and find a top 5 out of those...

- CRT breakfast (pre-park opening)
- 'Ohana dinner (pre-Wishes so you can see it on the beach post meal)
- California Grill timed with fireworks
- Garden Grill
***picking the last one is really tough as I have several in mind***
- Be Our Guest dinner

My honorable mentions - 1900PF breakfast, Crystal Palace pre-park opening breakfast, Brown Derby & T-Rex. And there are still plenty of other places where we've had decent meals...just sooooo hard to choose. ;)
ok I want to hear the other 5 :)

Computer Magic

My five faves:

Artists Point - Wilderness Lodge
Sci Fi Dine in - Studios
Les Chefs de France - Epcot
California Grill - Contemporary and
Earl of Sandwich/Ghiradelli - DTD

But there are so many more...
I like those choices. This is hard because I think of disney dinning in three categories, quick service, table and signature (yes I've been Disnsey brain-washed).

For quick service, there is nothing better than Earl of Sandwich..

For table, I would say Sanna is on top and France was great last visit.

For signature, nothging better than Yactman or Fulton.

disneysince71

Original Poster
I keep hearing Sanna... I went there when AKLKV first opened and we did not like it that much... I think we will give it another try! :)

Bama14

I like those choices. This is hard because I think of disney dinning in three categories, quick service, table and signature (yes I've been Disnsey brain-washed).

For quick service, there is nothing better than Earl of Sandwich..

For table, I would say Sanna is on top and France was great last visit.

For signature, nothging better than Yactman or Fulton.
Does Yachtsman still have the beef wellington on the menu? I was planning on doing that restaurant in May originally bc I heard that they had it. One of those dishes I'm really interested in trying. When I looked at their menu, however, I didn't see it. Ended up choosing Brown Derby instead.

Computer Magic

Does Yachtsman still have the beef wellington on the menu? I was planning on doing that restaurant in May originally bc I heard that they had it. One of those dishes I'm really interested in trying. When I looked at their menu, however, I didn't see it. Ended up choosing Brown Derby instead.
I'm not sure since Disney changes menu so much. On my last trip they had a Cowboy steak and that was the best steak I ever had.

I'll be there in a few weeks. I'll see what they have,but of course it could change by May.

disneypearl

My favorites:

1. Via Napoli (Epcot)
2. Be Our Guest - lunch (MK)
3. Sci-Fi (DHS)
4. Cape May - breakfast (Beach Club)
5. The Plaza (MK)

disneysince71

Original Poster
Ragland Road for Downtown Disney
Yak n Yeti for Animal Kingdom
50's Prime Time Cafe for Hollywood Studios
Cinderella's Royal Table for Magic Kingdom
O'hana's for breakfast/character experience
Epcot Via Napoli & Chefs de France
Thank you! I just looked up Ragland Road I think we will try that when we are at SSR. :)

littleroo

Good Afternoon! Even though I am a regular at WDW.. I have LEARNED so much from everyone on this site. I have been planning our visit in March and our visit in June.. And I see many restaurants we have not tried.. or have not tried in years. My kids are 10,15,17, and 19... So help me out. Tell me your top 5 Restaurants. :)

You are so lucky, twice!!! Make sure you do trip reports when you get back. Two questions, are you getting the dining plan and is there anything you want to steer clear of?

disneysince71

Original Poster
You are so lucky, twice!!! Make sure you do trip reports when you get back. Two questions, are you getting the dining plan and is there anything you want to steer clear of?
No Dining plan. WE only want to eat out once a day. Booked Cinderella Castle and Ohana already. Could not get in BOG so I guess we will stand in the lunch line one day.... I am looking for diamonds in the rough I have not tried yet :)

littleroo

Do you want to eat the parks? Sanaa is incredible but in AKL. There are a lot of incredible quick service places with large portions and quality foods. Columbia Harbor House in MK!! Flametree Bbq in Animal Kingdom! Cooks of Dublin in DtD! If you end up going to Raglan Road the app portions are quite hefty and might be a great idea!!

disneysince71

Original Poster
Do you want to eat the parks? Sanaa is incredible but in AKL. There are a lot of incredible quick service places with large portions and quality foods. Columbia Harbor House in MK!! Flametree Bbq in Animal Kingdom! Cooks of Dublin in DtD! If you end up going to Raglan Road the app portions are quite hefty and might be a great idea!!
Thank you!!! :)

disneysince71

Original Poster
Thank you!!! :)
Going to add Sanaa to my list also! Great choices! :)

armyfamilyof5

Thank you! I just looked up Ragland Road I think we will try that when we are at SSR. :)

Their website is a hoot! In the evenings they have dancers and if you have children the dancers will encourage them to join in, it is so cute watching the little ones interact with the dancers. My kids love the Keen Eye for the Shepherds Pie, they think it's meatloaf and mashed potatoes, lol. The Gers Bread and Butter Pudding is not to be missed, it's something we never thought we'd enjoy but its wonderful. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom