TOP 5 Restaurant MUST DOs...

I still have a lot of restaurants to discover - we're annual visitors and try to go to some new eateries each trip, along with the tried and true!

OK, here are mine:

1. Boma - dinner (breakfast is delicious too but I've only done that once so far)
2. Tusker House
3. Yachtsman Steakhouse (I am a vegetarian but the sides here are excellent and I had a few as a meal! I had the truffle mac and cheese and the heirloom tomatoes).
4. Columbia Harbour House - just sitting on the top level, looking out at Fantasyland or Liberty Square while eating = perfect!
5. Crystal Palace (I don't remember if I like breakfast or lunch/dinner better, lol)

plaz10

I understand everyone has different tastes - while some may say "best meal ever" others may hate the steak/seafood/burger in question.

But these are my top 5 favorite sit down dinners (in no particular order)

#1 California Grill
#2 Via Napoli
#3 Sanaa
#4 Le Cellier
#5 Narcoossees

Top 5 Counter Service

#1 Sunshine Seasons
#2 Caseys Corner
#3 Columbia Harbor House
#4 Starring Rolls Cafe
#5 France Bakery

harveyt0206

We have several that we always try to hit when we are at WDW, but here are my top five in no particular order:

Chefs de France - we love to go at lunch and get the three course prixe fix menu.
Teppan Edo- this is my husbands favorite. He demands it every trip. :)
Kona Cafe - love it for breakfast, but we also love it at dinner
Via Napoli - fun atmosphere, great pizza, yummy beverages
California Grill - amazing food, unbelievable views, especially if you can get a seating during Wishes.

Those are just table service options, obviously. :)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I understand everyone has different tastes - while some may say "best meal ever" others may hate the steak/seafood/burger in question.

But these are my top 5 favorite sit down dinners (in no particular order)

#1 California Grill - So good. Did not enjoy it my first trip. Second time was AMAZING.
#2 Via Napoli - Love it here.
#3 Sanaa - Have not tried this but you make me want to.
#4 Le Cellier - What needs to be said?
#5 Narcoossees - Love those lobster tails and strawberry desserts!

Top 5 Counter Service

#1 Sunshine Seasons - This place is SO far above anywhere on property it's crazy.
#2 Caseys Corner - Love those all beef dogs!
#3 Columbia Harbor House - Always go here on our last day before ME gets us.
#4 Starring Rolls Cafe - Never been
#5 France Bakery - Dessert face!

What's up wolf face?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Ello mate. I was going to leave Le Cellier off the must do list because it was less than stellar on our last trip but I figured you'd like egg my house or something.

Nooooooooo silly. You like what you like. I don't care. I'd egg your house for other reasons though.

What do you like at Seasons Grill?

I alwas get fish and mashed potatoes...of course the strawberry shortcake too!

armyfamilyof5

Nooooooooo silly. You like what you like. I don't care. I'd egg your house for other reasons though.

What do you like at Seasons Grill?

I alwas get fish and mashed potatoes...of course the strawberry shortcake too!

We ate at Seasons Sunday for lunch and I thought about you as I ordered a double order of the mashed potatoes to share with my girls! Had the stawberry shortcake too and my daughters had the creme brule' which was wonderful as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom