Too Early for October Roll call??

Raychul

:wave: I will be there October 2nd-9th!

Already have trip calculator counting down the days on my desktop. Will be staying at the Old Key West DVC suites.

Disneydreamer23

That's it exactly... each country has a couple of different *dishes*, and a beverage (some have alcohol, some don't) that you can try. They're not entree size (we wish!!!) but a sampling. If you're on the DDP, you can use the snack credits in lieu of buying them (most range from around $4.00 to around $6.00) The alcohol has to be purchased,, the snack credits don't cover that. We try something from each kiosk or country. Food and Wine festival is a yearly trip here for us, we love it!! Hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we do :slurp:

thank you im getting hungry talking about it!!!

accord99cutie

Premium Member
We will be there 9/28-10/10!!! We are surprising our kids, and since I booked the trip last October, it has been a LOOOOONG winter, and I'm hoping the summer flies by so our trip can get here!!! I'm excited to be there for the 40th, as well as our first trip during food and wine!!!

120 days until we check in at our home away from home, Coronado Springs!!!

Yanks07

Here we go!!!!!!! (forgive me, if this post was already made).. headed to the food and wine festival in October!!! Just added a day to our trip... 10/18 - 10/27... Anyone else have a hankering for the delectable goodies around Epcot??? Hope to see you all there :) :wave::sohappy:

Almost identical trip 10/18-10/26, 10th F&W for wife & I :slurp:

828tnt

My wife and I will be there sept 30- oct 4. Special trip for us. We're pregnant and we want "pregnant pics" in Disney!

Being there for the 40th will be fun too!

828tnt

Awww, Congrats! Now thats a Disney Baby!! :)

thanks! i've been having a recurring dream recently: my wife's water breaks while we're in epcot. i keep trying to get a cast member to help us, but they only speak chinese. i think we may avoid china during our trip- lol!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom