Too early for Oct/Nov roll call ??

joannecasey

We are heading to WDW Oct 28-Nov 12 (staying off site ... don't shoot !) and I am finding myself completely obsessing and going out of my mind waiting for park hours to come out so I can start planning the heck out of this trip !! It will be our first time attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party as well and we can't wait !

Anyone else going around this time that is feeling as anxious as I am ???

RobnRachal

I'm thinking, is it too early to start one for December??? We leave home December 3rd. . .November doesn't count for us.
Who's up for a December countdown thread??

Upvote 0

joannecasey

Original Poster
Early Oct for us! sept 29-oct 9th!...staying at the CBR! 219 days to go! 39 days til I can FINALLY book our ADRs! Im doing all I can to not take out my suitcases! :hammer:

I hear ya !! I probably would have my suitcases out now if I wasn't keeping the trip a surprise from my 2 kids !!! :)

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Aw, I'll just miss you again (well, this time by a week instead of a day), arriving on Oct 31!
:lol: This has to stop! My Wife and I normally go the end of Oct into early Nov. but this year we are maximizing our AP's and going a week earlier. We just love the F&W Festival. Have fun on your Mom/Daughter trip next week!! Mike

Upvote 0

Gee70

Never to plan and do a countdown for any trip!!!

Anybody planning a meet and greet???!!!:kiss:

10/11 - 10/16 for us at ASM family suite.

I hope to catch a better deal between now and then!

ohhh going to miss you by a day :(

We're going on Oct 22nd and it's never to early!!! LOL I too am waiting for April 1 to get the hours for October so we can finalize our ADRs, etc...

totally!!!

were going to on our honeymoon from the 18/10/11 woop woop to us! :wave:

congratulations!!!

10/18-10/25 @ Beach Club for our 10th annual F&W!

almost a mirror image of my dates!!! but still no permanent resort.. right now booked at SSR for 10/17- 10/23 waiting for March to be able to check availability at AKL or BWV!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

catnrob

Oct 17-21 staying at ASMv. DW's last trip was in '89 when she was 16 and I was at Epcot for one day when I was 10 in '86. This is our first trip together!!!!!:D

Upvote 0

DVCJohn

I am taking my 87 year old father for his first trip to Las Vegas the first week of May. I just booked 10/24 to 10/28 at BWV for the Food and Wine Festival.
My father seems to be more excited about WDW than Vegas.
Now if only they had 2 seat ECV's at Epcot then he could be my designated driver when I go Drinking around the World.

Upvote 0
My sister and I are going from Nov. 25 - Dec. 4, staying at Pop Century, but might change that to Port Orleans-French Quarter. This will be our first time doing anything at Christmas time and we plan to do it all, we even planned two half days to do resort hopping to look at the decorations. On top of that it will also be our first time doing the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue. Combining two things we love, Christmas and Disney, will make it a fantastic trip.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

todpatcam

Nov 2011 wdw

We'll be taking our 4th trip to WDW from Nov 10 - 19; longest trip thus far and we can't take the waiting. :xmas:

We hate to wish the year away but it is what it is - can't wait for hours to come out so we can start our daily planning. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

cdarl

1st Trip

We are going for our first trip ever from Oct. 29th-Nov 5th. We are so excited. I just keep planning!!!! Any tips? Would be okay to celebrate our anniversary (Oct.9th) there during our trip? Or is 3 weeks too much time before the trip?:wave:

Upvote 0

stitch8834

I'm going oct 26th to nov 16th and soo looking forward to it. Can anyone tell me if it's still nice and hot in florida at that time of year, all my previous trips have been in september.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

grumpy 07

Will be heading to the world from november 10-november 17 and staying at kidani village with a savannah view room. I am very excited for food and wine festival and mickeys very merry christmas party and osborne lights.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom