Too early for Oct/Nov roll call ??

joannecasey

We are heading to WDW Oct 28-Nov 12 (staying off site ... don't shoot !) and I am finding myself completely obsessing and going out of my mind waiting for park hours to come out so I can start planning the heck out of this trip !! It will be our first time attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party as well and we can't wait !

Anyone else going around this time that is feeling as anxious as I am ???

CB2@disney

We are doing a Land/Sea/Land vacation starting Oct 24th-Nov 1st 2011. (Did a pre-trip report post if interested) We will start off at the POP Century Resort for 3 nights then to the Disney Dream for 3 nights then to the Wilderness Lodge for 2 nights and then home. Only 122 days to go. Can't wait. We will be in the Orlando area in two weeks for a wedding but no Disney then. :(

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

We will be there October 22 - 29 at Pop Century! We surprised our best friends and their 1 1/2 year old with a trip to WDW :) They have never been before. We were supposed to go in 2009 but they found out they were pregnant so we had to cancel. Back in May I went over their house with a WDW book and wrapped it up with an anniversary card (their anniversary is in October). Grace (my best friend) opened it up and was so confused with the card. Then she opened the gift and gave me a blank stare lol. I told her to open the book and look in the front cover. She found a paper. I had printed up a copy of their reservation. She started reading it and at the top it said "Congratulations, your travel agent has successfully booked your Walt Disney World vacation!". She was even more confused. She looked down the page a bit and read out their names "Grace, Nick and Danika". Then she finally got it (well, kinda lol). She teared up, her husband grabbed the papers out of her hand and they both hugged me. Even Nick had tears in his eyes. I wish I had my camera out for that!!! I'm so excited :)

Okay, time for bed :) See you all in October!

Upvote 0

Herky

November 12 -19 here, staying at Beach Club Villas with the wife and three kiddies and taking my in-laws along to boot.

It can't get here soon enough, boyz.

Upvote 0

joannecasey

Original Poster
all star movies preffered room were doin the sit down dining plan which is nice! let me kno ur sched when u figure it out! DO u have any children?

We have 2 boys ages 6 and 14 ... you ?? They are going to be so excited when they find out ! Also, our dates have changed ... we are now going Nov 8 (possibly the 6th) -19th ... so I think we will still overlap a few of those days ! I def will let you know our schedule when I get settled down enough to figure it out !! I've done a dozen schedules and keep changing them ... I need someone to take them away from me !!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

cbrune

October 13-22 staying at Port Orleans French Quarter.. GF first time at Epcot and AK.. So Im going to introduce her to Mickeys Not So Scary, Food and Wine, and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal :)

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

We have 2 boys ages 6 and 14 ... you ?? They are going to be so excited when they find out ! Also, our dates have changed ... we are now going Nov 8 (possibly the 6th) -19th ... so I think we will still overlap a few of those days ! I def will let you know our schedule when I get settled down enough to figure it out !! I've done a dozen schedules and keep changing them ... I need someone to take them away from me !!! :ROFLOL:

aww why did u change?? No kids but this will be my honey moon :)

Upvote 0

joannecasey

Original Poster
aww why did u change?? No kids but this will be my honey moon :)

We originally had another couple coming with us but they just adopted a baby and bought a new house so they were unable to make the trip. We share the rent on a rental house, but without their half we felt that needed to cut the trip a little shorter and switch to another house that was a little cheaper, and the only dates left at the house that we wanted were Nov 8-19th !

So the trip isn't as long as planned or within the same time frame, but we are still going to Disney and I am super psyched about it !!!

How fun to have a honeymoon at Disney !!!! Congratulations !! I'm 35 now and before my 40th I would love to renew my vows at Disney !!

Upvote 0

Todd L

Never too Early for me!!

Oct. 8th for us at Ssr villas...on the waitlist for Akv and The Boardwalk!!!

First time as Dvc'ers and first time for Mnsshp!!

Celebrating both kids Birthdays....Cant wait!!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

We originally had another couple coming with us but they just adopted a baby and bought a new house so they were unable to make the trip. We share the rent on a rental house, but without their half we felt that needed to cut the trip a little shorter and switch to another house that was a little cheaper, and the only dates left at the house that we wanted were Nov 8-19th !

So the trip isn't as long as planned or within the same time frame, but we are still going to Disney and I am super psyched about it !!!

How fun to have a honeymoon at Disney !!!! Congratulations !! I'm 35 now and before my 40th I would love to renew my vows at Disney !!

that would be so pretty im 22 and just bought s holuse 2 yrs ago and a disney wedding would have been around 30,000 and I only had 11,000 saved so that was out of the question but we have a huge wedding and 2 week long honeymoon for just under 20,000 so Im very lucky :)

Upvote 0

joannecasey

Original Poster
that would be so pretty im 22 and just bought s holuse 2 yrs ago and a disney wedding would have been around 30,000 and I only had 11,000 saved so that was out of the question but we have a huge wedding and 2 week long honeymoon for just under 20,000 so Im very lucky :)

30,000 .... wow !!! That is pretty steep but would be so beautiful !! You'll have to make sure to post some pics of your honeymoon !!!

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

So I finally figured out when my last trip was, summer of 1991! Came across some old pics of the family @ Universal in which we went to Disney also but no pics. 20 years have elapsed, so what's new? :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom