Too early for Oct/Nov roll call ??

joannecasey

We are heading to WDW Oct 28-Nov 12 (staying off site ... don't shoot !) and I am finding myself completely obsessing and going out of my mind waiting for park hours to come out so I can start planning the heck out of this trip !! It will be our first time attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party as well and we can't wait !

Anyone else going around this time that is feeling as anxious as I am ???

Flip83

October 16th for our Honeymoon for 4 days at Beach Club till our Disney Dream Cruise on the 20th! Never did the Cruise befoe, never did F & W before and my fiance has never stayed at Beach Club. We've both been there so many times, but this will be our best trip. Let the countdown begin!

Upvote 0

joannecasey

Original Poster
I'm going oct 26th to nov 16th and soo looking forward to it. Can anyone tell me if it's still nice and hot in florida at that time of year, all my previous trips have been in september.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

We have always gone around this time of year and our weather has always been absolute perfection !! Mostly mid 80's and very comfortable in the evening as well. Perfect for walking around the parks because it's not disgustingly hot but still plenty hot for swimming, etc ..

Also our past 2 trips were almost completely rain free !!! I'm praying for the same weather for this fall ... can't wait !!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

wow your going for so long.. person who started this thread. Ill be there Oct 29-Nov 7th Only 10 days im trying to let my boss give me another day off.. shes GREEDY! 10 days is SO noty enough for me! This is my first yr going to Mickeys halloween party and Universals.. Can some one tell me when tickets go on sale for the halloween party? Im going ON halloween and I know I have to call to get them so they dont run out! Oh and Im staying at All Star Movies Preffered room 101 dalmations Hopefully 1st floor as I requested :)

Upvote 0

ktflisa

Just booked for October!

Oct 2 - 9. Staying off property at a Mariott resort - first time off property but got a GREAT deal!
188 days!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

alawrence

October 15th - October 23rd. Cant hardly wait 17 more days to make the ADR's. Time seems to go by soooo slow when you know that you are going. Tic.......Tocck.......Tic.......Tok. :wave:

Upvote 0

Jdlay

Off Property?

Oct 2 - 9. Staying off property at a Mariott resort - first time off property but got a GREAT deal!
188 days!:sohappy:

We stayed off property at a Mariott resort once. Not sure of the name, but it just outside the "Epcot" entrance beside the Arabian Nights show.

Very nice, but not the same as on property... but as you say, it is a great deal. We actually stayed in a double condo and enjoyed it. I just find that when I stay on property, I enjoy the Magic more.

But... any trip to WDW is better than not. :animwink:

John.

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Eek!! Thanks to this post ^^^ for reminding me that today is 7 months from my arrival date, and I need to call DVC member services to see if I can switch to Boardwalk!

:sohappy: Snagged a garden/pool view studio for my Oct 31-Nov. 5 trip! It's so great to be able to walk into Epcot...:sohappy: :D

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Eek!! Thanks to this post ^^^ for reminding me that today is 7 months from my arrival date, and I need to call DVC member services to see if I can switch to Boardwalk!

:sohappy: Snagged a garden/pool view studio for my Oct 31-Nov. 5 trip! It's so great to be able to walk into Epcot...:sohappy: :D
Sweet!! Nothing better than walking home after a day of serious eats and drinks. I had a few points left from a failed rci exchange attempt so I was able to add an 8th nite to our res. @ Beach Club, now Oct 18-26 :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Little Lion Man

Going Oct. 29-Nov. 5. Had POR booked but just changed it to FQ now that the rooms are updated. 18 months since ive been but it will be 3 years since food and wine. Im glad im not the only one that feels like they are going insane waiting for it to get here.:hammer:

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Going Oct. 29-Nov. 5. Had POR booked but just changed it to FQ now that the rooms are updated. 18 months since ive been but it will be 3 years since food and wine. Im glad im not the only one that feels like they are going insane waiting for it to get here.:hammer:
I Love your Avatar!! Welcome to the boards :wave:

Upvote 0

stitch8834

I'm even more exicited now than I was in feb. Now have park hours and a plan and ADR's and am going to get my tickets for MNSSHP and MVMCP in the next couple of days.

124 days to go :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

We are heading to WDW Oct 28-Nov 12 (staying off site ... don't shoot !) and I am finding myself completely obsessing and going out of my mind waiting for park hours to come out so I can start planning the heck out of this trip !! It will be our first time attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party as well and we can't wait !

Anyone else going around this time that is feeling as anxious as I am ???

I will be there Oct 29- Nov 12 ! a nice long trip :) Where are u going whats ur sched?

Upvote 0

joannecasey

Original Poster
I will be there Oct 29- Nov 12 ! a nice long trip :) Where are u going whats ur sched?

We cannot wait !! We aren't staying on property, we always rent a home just 6 minutes away. I am currently going nuts working out our schedule and constantly changing plans ... my mind is racing !!!!!!!! :ROFLOL:

Where do you guys stay ?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom