Too crowded!!

grimb168

Got ice cream in France during fireworks. Never have I seen a wall of people walking around the countries. This is crazy. Been coming here for the past 15 years at the same time and I have never seen the amount of people like this year

mimitchi33

Got ice cream in France during fireworks. Never have I seen a wall of people walking around the countries. This is crazy. Been coming here for the past 15 years at the same time and I have never seen the amount of people like this year
You know what they say-it gets crazier each year!

Cesar R M

image-jpg.78074
As of right now at Epcot...Who in their right mind would wait 4 hours for Soarin...
well
they already paid the entrance.. and there isnt much to do other than eat and buy.

2 Hours for Spaceship Earth! I guess Fast Pass + is the cause for that one?
how many real attractions does Epcot has?

Little Green Men

well
they already paid the entrance.. and there isnt much to do other than eat and buy.

how many real attractions does Epcot has?
Attractions?
SSE
UOE
Mission: SPACE
Test Track
Sum of all thrills
Nemo
Turtle talk
Living with the land
Soarin'
Circle of life
JIIwF
EO
Gran Fiesta
China circle vision
American Adventure
Impressions de France
O Canada

So Seventeen. Not counting Norway since Maelstrom is closed.

Tom Morrow

Can't speak for the rest of the week, but Epcot tonight was packed but everyone seemed to be in high spirits, weather was great, and crowd control / parking lot / traffic control seemed to be much more on top of things than in years past.

mimitchi33

Can't speak for the rest of the week, but Epcot tonight was packed but everyone seemed to be in high spirits, weather was great, and crowd control / parking lot / traffic control seemed to be much more on top of things than in years past.
That's good to hear.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Yeah, but I only know of one attraction that actually displays the wait time for FP+. Is it strictly for Disney's knowledge?

To some extent, yes but I would expect the app to display this eventually as well as other attractions as the wait time displays are updated. Of course the wait time feature we all would like is Next Bus To X in X minutes

Cesar R M

Attractions?
SSE
UOE
Mission: SPACE
Test Track
Sum of all thrills
Nemo
Turtle talk
Living with the land
Soarin'
Circle of life
JIIwF
EO
Gran Fiesta
China circle vision
American Adventure
Impressions de France
O Canada

So Seventeen. Not counting Norway since Maelstrom is closed.
circle of life still counts as an attraction?
turtle talk too?

TXDisney

Ya there's a lot of people who are constrained on when they can go and miss out on the experience bc of crowds. Christmas and Summer are big for this. Given that ie been to Disney 5 times in the last 2.5yrs and still don't know when's the best time to go. We went the week after thanksgiving I believe we left December 3rd and the lines were pretty short. Your big attractions and weekends will always have lines. But we've since have done an early April trip, 2 late September trips and a mid January trip, and the lines in September were pretty long but both times were opening weekend for the F&W festival. January wasn't bad line wise, but the weather was colder. We not want to try and late April early May type trip. Where the weather is nice but kids are still in school.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom