Tony's Town Square or Liberty Tree Tavern?

DisneyDreams09

Original Poster
My first choice for table service near the MK (Ohana) does not have ressies available for the date I need. I will keep calling back and trying to get something. In the meantime, Tony's and LTT are available. Of those two, which would you choose and why? Thanks!!

ThinkTink721

Ohana is great - keep trying for that one.
Tony's is good - we have only eaten there for the Grand Gathering breakfast though & not lunch or dinner.
We have never eaten at LTT, but I hear it is pretty good.

Some other suggestions for MK area restaurants are:
Crystal Palace
1900 Park Fare
Whispering Canyon
Chef Mickey's

gnuts0306

We r trying LTT for the first time this trip.....we did Tonys last year and didnt care much for the food! We LOVE Ohana though, so im crossing my fingers for you that you can get in!!

Mukta

I have eaten at both Tony's and LTT. I would choose LTT because the food and service were much better there.

ElvisMickey

Two of my favorite restaurants! It all depends on what you want though. Tony's has a full menu...Italian obviously. Liberty Tree is strictly a set menu...family style and you have no other options. But it's an awesome dinner. Turkey, ham, roast beef, mac and cheese. However if I was to choose one, it would be Tony's. Fantastic spaghetti and meatballs.

Pioneer Hall

Personally I am not the biggest fan of either place, but give the option I would probably choose LTT. I was disappointed in Tony's when I went a few years ago, and I haven't heard much about the restaurant improving since. Obviously the food choices are very different, so take that in mind when making your decision since you are really comparing two very different places.

inluvwithbeast

So LTT is good. For me though my grandmothers cook the same food but much better. And as far as colonial tavern food goes... Well, it's not that. I've eaten at some pretty authentic colonial taverns in VA where they didn't have forks and you had to scoop food onto your knife and eat it from the non-serated side. Of course the MK never claimed to be authentic.

Tony's is good too. Typical Italian fare. Nothing fancy. The atmosphere was nice and my brother says the seafood pasta is delicious.

Neither of these places were must returns for us. They were tasty and nice but nothing flashy or fancy.

DizneyPryncess

I love both places - been to both in the last year. I would definitely recommend either one, I had great food & service at both. I suppose if I had to have a preference it would slightly go to LTT - I like the family style food. Can't go wrong with either one though, IMO. :)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I am trying to decide between these two as well for our upcoming trip! So far I have Tony's booked, but will switch to LTT if I hear enough comments to convince me to! I am really not leaning one way or the other!! Hopefulyl we both can get some answers out of this!!

erasure fan1

We did both 2 trips ago and we liked liberty tree better than tonys. We did like Tonys and we are glad we went but we both liked the food better at LTT. But keep trying for Ohana as it blows either out of the water.

Go for Liberty Tree.

I had both last year.

Liberty Tree the food and service was about as top notch as any normal table service could be.

Tony's was ehh alright.. Certainly not bad by any means but the food wasn't quite up to par to what I had expected. The service was good though.

Realistically I don't think you would go wrong with either but I'd try LTT first.

ShadyLady

We have done dinner @ LTT for the past 3 years & booked for this May. Its a must do for us. The food is great, and its a great change of pace from the character meals. Just feels like home to us!

njdan

My first choice for table service near the MK (Ohana) does not have ressies available for the date I need. I will keep calling back and trying to get something. In the meantime, Tony's and LTT are available. Of those two, which would you choose and why? Thanks!!
My family likes both LTT and Tony's but prefer LTT. We go to both each time we go down but go to LTT 2(once dinner once lunch) and Tony's once. Hope it helps

RyanJW

We go to LTT every trip for lunch on the first day. Love it.

Burgers are amazing. I love the atmosphere and it's a great break from the heat.

There is one woman that works there that never seems to have a smile on her face though. Try to avoid her. :)

Dad 2 M & M

Try to book Tony's about a half hour before the parade starts. Get there at least 15 minutes before your reservation time and request a table on the patio. Insist to the host/hostess that you do not mind waiting longer to be seated. The patio has a decent view of the entire parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom