Tony's @ mk

MITCH 112198

Original Poster
Thinking of trying Tony's for a change but wondering what ya all think of the food , staff and resturant in general, It would be 6 people, 4 adults and 2 kids age 2 and 7?

Chevross

It's either a hit or a miss when I visit. Some years the food is perfect, other years it's been the worst meal of the trip. It is worth trying the spaghetti and meatballs at least once though.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Thinking of trying Tony's for a change but wondering what ya all think of the food , staff and resturant in general, It would be 6 people, 4 adults and 2 kids age 2 and 7?

I'm torn with this one. My DH and I have eaten there, once on a whim. We had splurged for the Deluxe Dining Plan one year and we were there for 9 days. So although we planned the trip to a "T" we opted out of trying Yachtsmen for 2 credits so on the last day of our trip we had a TS credit to use. We always spend the last day at MK so needed a TS restaurant. Since we had been to CRT in the a.m. for bfast and to Crystal Palace, we opted to try Tony's. It was good. Nothing to right home about it. But it was good. We had a nice time there and the environment was nice too. So here is why I am torn - I wish there was more of a TS selection at MK. So we will eat at Tony's if we can't get a TS anywhere else in MK and want to stay in the park rather then hopping over to a resort.

ggauthier82

My DH and I loved it on our last trip, and it's one of our 11 TS we picked for our next trip. We have 2 boys, 3 and 7. The place is beautiful.

becanya

I always hear such negative things about Tony's, but we tried it this year and it was amazing. So incredibly good. The zucchini fries were my favorite...it was my appetizer and I ate every bite. Could have eaten a whole other plateful of them! My DH got the steak, and I got the pork...both were really good. Tiramisu for dessert was very good as well. We ate around 4 and got to watch the parades from the patio. I was a great experience for us.

DisneyPrincess5

We ate lunch there on our last trip and REALLY enjoyed it! The food was good-we got the Chicken Parmigiana and Spaghetti with Sausage. The atmosphere and location is great plus we got to see this finally!:

me330.jpg

420WDW MONSTER

ive bever eaten here but plan to on our next visit, i love that its lady and the tramp themed one of the main reasons for goin, i wish they had more ts with movie themes, not just characters

disneylemons

We went there last summer on a spur of the moment thing..it was great.. I had heard negative things but our meal was good and atmosphere was fun..no complaints here!

MouseDreaming

My family loves Tony's! The chicken parm is always good, and one of my favorites. It isn't a steak place, though. DH loved the salmon they had on our last trip. And yes, it has become a tradition that we go once every trip!

Disney_Belle

We usually eat dinner there once a trip and love it. We did try lunch one time, and it wasn't as good as the dinners (not sure if it was a coincidence or the dinner really is better). But every dinner we have had (4 or 5 times) has been delicious! The service has always been great. On our honeymoon they had the entire restaurant toast us and sing "That's Amore" to us, it was really sweet :)

darthspielberg

I ate their twice on my last trip and I loved it. Beside LeCellier, it's the best food I've had on property. (Mind you, I haven't done a lot of classy dining at Disney. Usually having too much fun to take time out to sit down)

I had the Chicken Parm both times, so I can't speak for the quality of the other menu items, but man, that was the best Chicken Parm ever.

The Canoli Cheesecake is fantastic as well. They even do a little Disney Magic with it :)

24861_380016227076_693747076_4427065_3787168_n.jpg

graphite1326

It's either a hit or a miss when I visit. Some years the food is perfect, other years it's been the worst meal of the trip. It is worth trying the spaghetti and meatballs at least once though.

I gotta agree with this. I've been there and it was great. Thes last ime is it was so so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom