Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
Did they ever use the exterior track that goes around Space Mountain for the TTA/People Mover, or is it just an aesthetic touch? Right before you enter Space Mountain there's always a turn-off, but it always goes straight through. I'm wondering if they've ever used this turn-off before, or if they ever will, considering what will happen with Space Mountain.

Thanks in advance!

soin2disney

I'm soooo sad...

TTA is closing April 19th for a refurb. Quess when I'm going to Disney? YEP, April 19th.... The TTA is MY FAVORITE ride.....I'm sooo sad... Well, at least I'll be in Disney.:cry:

Kamikaze

TTA is closing April 19th for a refurb. Quess when I'm going to Disney? YEP, April 19th.... The TTA is MY FAVORITE ride.....I'm sooo sad... Well, at least I'll be in Disney.:cry:

I wonder how sad you'll be when you see thats the closure date of Space Mountain as well.

dizzbuff

I remember when TTA used to go to the left...the days when there was tv monitors showing that goofy yet cute show so that way you were not bored while waiting. It was cool. And then when on TTA it would go all the way and could see more. It was really cool. It has been many years ago though. Long long time ago.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
^ The WEDway never went to the left for guests. Me thinks your memory is playing tricks :wave:

The `gooft TV show` sounds like the FedEx preshow monitors for Space Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom