Tomorrowland: the land of walls - photo updates on all the TL projects

disreport

Link here. I really thought it might actually be even longer. If they had to bump TTA though, guess there is really no reason to believe they wont push back SM reopening.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That makes me very, very happy.:D

However, would there be one page that shows a brief overview of it all?:lookaroun
It is possible but not guaranteed. It all depends on who drew the plans and how this project is being done. Changes to the other area's of FL and exterior modifications might be in another set of plans entirely of they might not have even been done yet. I have been involved with projects of this size before and it is not uncommon to see different phases being done like they were completley separate projects. You might see nothing of phase 2 on the plans for phase 1 because it has not been done or even really thought about yet and all you might see of phase 1 on the plans for phase 2 is a match line.

EPCOT Explorer

It's on the official park calendar for August:
Tomorrowland® Transit Authority
Closed for Refurbishment (Sunday, April 19 - Monday, August 31)
It's not listed on the September calendar, so apparently it reopens on Sept. 1st.
Ah, interesting...Gives them more time, I guess.
It is possible but not guaranteed. It all depends on who drew the plans and how this project is being done. Changes to the other area's of FL and exterior modifications might be in another set of plans entirely of they might not have even been done yet. I have been involved with projects of this size before and it is not uncommon to see different phases being done like they were completley separate projects. You might see nothing of phase 2 on the plans for phase 1 because it has not been done or even really thought about yet and all you might see of phase 1 on the plans for phase 2 is a match line.

Very interesting...Thanks, Rich.

What do YOU think we saw?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ah, interesting...Gives them more time, I guess.

Very interesting...Thanks, Rich.

What do YOU think we saw?
More than likely just one of the general over view pages. They show a large section of the project and how it will fit together but don't give any real details. They are however typically one of the most visual appealing pages in a set of plans and the one that most laypeople could understand.

EPCOT Explorer

More than likely just one of the general over view pages. They show a large section of the project and how it will fit together but don't give any real details. They are however typically one of the most visual appealing pages in a set of plans and the one that most laypeople could understand.

Ah...Understood. Makes sense that we would get one of those.

EPCOT Explorer

None of the Disney internal sources indicate that. So not quite sure what the real story is on that one.

I am guessing they will open it on Aug 24th for Soft Openings and Testing and the like, while it can go down anytime? Sept 1st might be the first full day of operations.:) Just a thought.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom