Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Do we have to stock on nonperishable foods, too? :lookaroun

And will all of Disney be under a giant protective dome???? :lookaroun

:lol:
Nope

To prepare for 2012....

Step one: Buy new Myan long count calender.

Step two: Consider switching to a Gregorian calender. They have been in use worldwide for quite a while now and they work just fine.

the-reason14

You know what if this is true and there I'd no significant changed and updates to SM I might have to stop going to WDW so often and maybe go to DL a couple times a year instead. How stupid can TDO be?

This is sad! What would be really messed up is if when you first walk in, everything looks the same, and the only thing they changed was the music that just about everybody loves.

But in all honesty, I think that the main differences will be the entrance part, hopefully the sign outside, the post show of course, and maybe some better effects inside the building. Although I liked the feature of being able to see the cars going up as well as seeing the cars from the inside que, I really hope that the lift hill portion is different and much darker. I also hope that they made it to where you can still see while in the main building, but they have some kind of glass type thing to make it darker on the actual coaster part. Even though I doubt that, I guess we all will have to wait and see.

tirian

BUMP

Not worth starting a new thread, but worth mentioning:

Through a long chain of events, I was driving near the MK during the very wee hours of the morning, and saw trucks bringing things into Space Mt. The beds were covered with tarps, but as secretive as the refurb has been, it was nice to finally see some sign of activity! :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
BUMP

Not worth starting a new thread, but worth mentioning:

Through a long chain of events, I was driving near the MK during the very wee hours of the morning, and saw trucks bringing things into Space Mt. The beds were covered with tarps, but as secretive as the refurb has been, it was nice to finally see some sign of activity! :lol:
Any chance the cars were track or train shaped?:D:D:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom