News Tomorrowland love

castlecake2.0

More greenery please!

Things like this always interest me and I want to know where the idea comes from and who makes it happen. Like where did they find these trees? Obviously they were specially grown/acquired. Who decided they were needed and in that location? Did a tomorrowland manager request them? Did horticulture just decide Tomorrowlands getting them? Is there a tree manager that determines when and where trees are needed? Can he or she find some for the backside of France and near the skyliner queues?

CircusPeanuts

Things like this always interest me and I want to know where the idea comes from and who makes it happen. Like where did they find these trees? Obviously they were specially grown/acquired. Who decided they were needed and in that location? Did a tomorrowland manager request them? Did horticulture just decide Tomorrowlands getting them? Is there a tree manager that determines when and where trees are needed? Can he or she find some for the backside of France and near the skyliner queues?

It depends, but for something like this it was likely the parks WDI contact working with horticulture to find something suitable, in theme and in budget. Leaders in an area have zero say over things like this.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is a look at the new concrete - moving across the bridge now towards the hub

Tomorrowland_Full_43111.jpg

James Alucobond

That is one lackluster entrance to Tomorrowland... They really should have addressed this. It looks sad.
Everything that's wrong with it is a holdover from '94. If they can undo the raygun stuff in the Stitch area, finish the supports, and restore some greenery to the area, I think it'll look great. I wish they could revert the rocks to waterfalls, but that seems a bit much to hope for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom