News Tomorrowland love

Missing20K

It is all really quite simple. The entrance to Tomorrowland needs to be one of the most amazing and interesting things you've seen in a theme park. It is a blank canvas to do something incredible with structure, water and lighting. But we all know it won't happen.
u3_GOd.gif

trainplane3

It is all really quite simple. The entrance to Tomorrowland needs to be one of the most amazing and interesting things you've seen in a theme park. It is a blank canvas to do something incredible with structure, water and lighting. But we all know it won't happen.
*preach it.gif goes here*

bclane

you could bring forward canopy elements from Tron...make it feel more integrated. (View attachment 388073Excuse my quick photoshop)
Looks great! I would love to see those canopies a bit taller up front (I know it was a quick photoshop so I'm not complaining) so that you can see underneath it in some places as well (like how it is on the actual Tron ride)...and then pull that theme throughout the entire area, just with the sweeping canopy at different elevations throughout. Would look great during the day and just imagine the light show at night! Tomorrowland aesthetic solved!

GlacierGlacier

3) Add a Wall-E ride in Tomorrowland.
4) Add a Big Hero 6 ride.
5) Add the Wreck-It-Ralph breaks the Internet ride where Buzz Lightyear is now.
9) Add a digital, light up grid on the ground throughout Tomorrowland that certain parts of can be interactive where if you pass over them or near them they interact with your magic band and greet you or change colors or show your name, or something like that.
10) Fix Space Mountain. Replace the clanky track with smooth tubing so the ride through space is fast and fluid as if you are actually flying through space. Brighten up the star fields and add newer digital space effects on the ride with comets, nebulas, etc. that makes it a more interesting journey through the galaxy.

All easy fixes that would make Tomorrowland something very special and guide it toward the future.
I think you have a very different definition of easy compared to literally anyone in the industry

GlacierGlacier

There's a big difference between the easy and lazy
There's a big difference between easy and the installation and development of several groundbreaking attractions, relocations of whole attractions, and construction that would render the land unusable for 2-3 years, if all done at once.

It may be the easy choice, in your eyes, but it is far from easy to execute.

eddie104

There's a big difference between easy and the installation and development of several groundbreaking attractions, relocations of whole attractions, and construction that would render the land unusable for 2-3 years, if all done at once.

It may be the easy choice, in your eyes, but it is far from easy to execute.
Exactly people sometimes forget these overhauls and land developments take years to get right and not always the best execution. Also is lazy the new buzzword people use when they don’t like certain Disney decisions nowadays 🙄

Chupaca Bruh

I like the rocks in both Disneyland and at the Magic Kingdom. I even like the blue rocks. Why does tomorrowland have to be all man made concrete metal and such. It doesn’t have to be inorganic. I thought Tomorrowland 94 was a great direction. They just, as usual, didn’t go as far as the needed. It was like the budget ran out at the palm trees. I would like there to be more rocks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom