News Tomorrowland love

Tayoboy

In the Parks
Yes
Apparently the entrance fins have been primed white:
View attachment 371420

...sigh...I have a odd feeling the metal crap on the TTA is going to be staying...
I was there yesterday, I should of taken a picture but didn't. The first fin closer to the entrance was painted orange, while the other two were white, probably getting ready to get orange paint as well.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, May 11, 2019. The wall behind Stitch's meet and greet used to be a dark grey. Now it is an off-white primer painted wall.

IMG_1299.JPG

The island under the Tomorrowland bridge has new landscaping. Gone is the fine-bladed "lumpy" grass and in its place is more of what Disney World is installing elsewhere.

IMG_1300.JPG

Last edited:

David1111

Photo update as of Saturday, May 11, 2019. The wall behind Stitch's meet and greet used to be a dark grey. Now it is an off-white wall.

View attachment 371527

The island under the Tomorrowland bridge has new landscaping. Gone is the fine-bladed "lumpy" grass and in its place is more of what Disney World is installing elsewhere.

View attachment 371528
I don't exactly know how it looks in relation to the land, but it might make it look better in the day without the neon lights balancing the darker colors we had before. The front looks epic at night but not so much in the day. Hopefully, the whole land gets the same theme.

MickeyMouse10

I know I have a sick mind, but the title of the thread made me wonder if there's people who Love Love certain attractions. I once saw a lady get romantic with the Eiffel Tower. It didn't complain though.

TTA94

Well I thought they had at least something planned.
"Planned" and "budget cut" go hand in hand. Sure WDI has plans but who knows what'll happen once it passes through the money people.

As much as I’d like a Tomorrowland overhaul for the 50th I would rather that budget go into entertainment, coughlightparadecough. I mean MK should be getting both but, clearly the 50th budget isn’t looking to good.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Hopefully the people mover gets some love.

Probably not the love we were hoping for assuming it too was scaled back. Though I think the plans for it were wishy-washy anyway. At this point I'd think CoP stands a better chance at an overhaul.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom