News Tomorrowland love

Moth

Well this goes to Moth's notes on the rumor tracker, but they've heard that if Romulus doesn't bomb, there's a chance we could be seeing a familiar Alien take over the theater-in-the-round, which funnily enough was the original idea for Alien Encounter before they went with the original story.

I don't wanna get my hopes too high, but this would be a dream come true.
I genuinely don't see the old guard playing nicely with our beloved phallic-shaped head, murdering R-Rated franchise having little lovable freak of nature.

I wouldn't mind a Gieger-like aesthetic being given to Tomorrowland though...

Mike S

Well this goes to Moth's notes on the rumor tracker, but they've heard that if Romulus doesn't bomb, there's a chance we could be seeing a familiar Alien take over the theater-in-the-round, which funnily enough was the original idea for Alien Encounter before they went with the original story.

I don't wanna get my hopes too high, but this would be a dream come true.
I would die.

Moth

Fantastic 4 would help the west coast however it wouldnt do anything for Floridas Tomorrow Land since Universal has the rights to those characters east of the Mississippi River.
It'd help with the general aesthetic and providing there is an appetite for the "future that is forever out of reach" look

Sneaky

I think MV3D has run its course honestly but would love to see the muppets land somewhere else and have a presence in one of the parks.
I’m not gonna bring my Convo here but I just wanna say the “___ is dated” mentality is a very slippery and dangerous slope for the parks imo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom