News Tomorrowland love

ppete1975

They could have just kept Stitch’s Great Escape open. While far from a masterpiece it was an adequate diversion that let you rest your feet with not much of a wait.
If I remember guest complaints were pretty high, and the amount of people doing it did not equate to keeping enough cast members on staff and pay for maintenance.
It went seasonal for awhile and that still was not busy.

Not much of a wait, is pretty much an eviction notice. Ask universe of energy.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
He’s going to look like a realistic CGI rat thing with all the heart of the 2D version sucked out.
1000000824.jpg

Early test footage.

Dranth

They could have just kept Stitch’s Great Escape open. While far from a masterpiece it was an adequate diversion that let you rest your feet with not much of a wait.
I get the sentiment and any additional capacity is a good thing, but as someone who really loved AE, seeing Stitch was a real downer. It wouldn't have been so bad had they put in something new and different but a lesser version of what was already there was a real kick in the pants.

wdrive

I get the sentiment and any additional capacity is a good thing, but as someone who really loved AE, seeing Stitch was a real downer. It wouldn't have been so bad had they put in something new and different but a lesser version of what was already there was a real kick in the pants.

Oh I don’t think it was a good attraction at all. Did it entertain me more than some other attractions in MK? Probably

The Rocketeer

Stich closed people were happy.
COP leaves people riot
"that was walts ride" "that was historical" "walts buried under it" "add in purists complaints, along with some just nonsense hysteria"
COP if it wasn't historical and Disney didn't want the backlash would have closed years ago, and almost did.
The only acceptable reason for Carousel of Progress to close is if they would relocate it back to Disneyland to revitalize that land/make it back to what it was in '67... and that would never happen

Bocabear

Or send COP to EPCOT and create an all new Imagineering Pavilion... with a newer better version of One Man's Dream, Carousel Of Progress complete with a walk around giant Progressland Model... a deep dive into the beginnings of Imagineering and Walt Disney's work for the World's Fair... It would be amazing... Add a "Walt's" Restaurant that is designed as a series of dining room sets from different movies like Mary Poppins, So Dear To My Heart...etc...things that Walt actually worked on... Pure Nostalgia...
and then they would have another empty parcel of Tomorrowland to develop into something new...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom