CBnzo6H.jpg

9P3WuI7.jpg

a9EgInL.jpg

And some other shaved off details that were on all of the legs:
eWtztLj.jpg

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
One more bump. I found the white legs that @MadTeacup mentioned. This doesn't work guys:
T0SkuXT.jpg

@wdwmagic, in case you want to do a TL update.

And crediting the person that mentioned it of course:

I just don't like them at all, sorry. I don't care if they're white, grey, silver or whatever.
In my crazy imagination, they look like mechanical bug legs that might take the whole structure away! Very sci-fi, though. 😄

Monorail_Red_77

I just don't like them at all, sorry. I don't care if they're white, grey, silver or whatever.
In my crazy imagination, they look like mechanical bug legs that might take the whole structure away! Very sci-fi, though. 😄
I go straight to the Omni-Droid legs from The Incredibles. I think they should wrap these babies in mesh and do a smooth cement overlay to better match the roof supports. Wouldn't take much to ground out some bare metal to weld the mesh supports to.

trainplane3

I go straight to the Omni-Droid legs from The Incredibles. I think they should wrap these babies in mesh and do a smooth cement overlay to better match the roof supports. Wouldn't take much to ground out some bare metal to weld the mesh supports to.
And you could still do a interesting addition of color to them. Point is, the styles don't mesh at all.

Donaldfan1934

One more bump. I found the white legs that @MadTeacup mentioned. This doesn't work guys:
T0SkuXT.jpg

@wdwmagic, in case you want to do a TL update.

And crediting the person that mentioned it of course:

So, since this basically confirms that they’re going forward with this project on the cheapest route possible, what’ll happen to these leg supports?
CB2CBE6A-994F-40FA-ABF1-0B0684CD6169.jpeg

Will they just paint them white too? If so, why did they just remove the matching structures in between them? In fact, why did they even greenlight this redo if all they were going to do was change the upper track supports and some signage while literally just slapping a white coat of paint everything else. It makes no sense and is just going to look like a half baked mess in the end.

Last edited:
White paint. This is honestly what I anticipated for the bulk of the TL refresh. I was shocked to see a returned to form on creating classic signage but the majority of this overhaul is TERRIBLE! No placemaking, no set point in time, no singular focus or aesthetic. A continued hodgepodge. Money well spent. :Sigh:

UNCgolf

White paint. This is honestly what I anticipated for the bulk of the TL refresh. I was shocked to see a returned to form on creating classic signage but the majority of this overhaul is TERRIBLE! No placemaking, no set point in time, no singular focus or aesthetic. A continued hodgepodge. Money well spent. :Sigh:

Those legs really do look atrocious. Even painting the middle section of each blue would be better to give it a white/blue mix, but they should be completely redone. It's just going to look like a bizarre mishmash of disparate elements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom