Toll free wdwdine number

mousermerf

Account Suspended
You can call 411 and get my number - and mine's not published.

Published does indeed mean public domain and in phone books.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Unofficial guides are written by Disney Dweebs - Noteable folks like Lou Mongello and Len Testa - and do not contain information that is approved by Disney.

wannab@dis

mousermerf said:
You can call 411 and get my number - and mine's not published.

Published does indeed mean public domain and in phone books.
Maybe you should read the instructions better... if you didn't want someone to get your number, you should have asked for PRIVATE, not UNLISTED. :lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
wannab@dis said:
Maybe you should read the instructions better... if you didn't want someone to get your number, you should have asked for PRIVATE, not UNLISTED. :lol:

I found a good retort that's not against forum rules but appropriately shows my distaste for your existance:

*SMACK*

Ah, i feel better.

DisneyPhD

wannab@dis said:

Sorry, had to laugh :lol:

wannabeBelle

Thrawn said:
Merf provides more good information than most everyone on this site.

And he's right. Show me where you can find those numbers listed on any official Disney source. Call on your cell phone. Get Vonage. If you are still paying for long distance, thats your fault, not Disney's.

Disney can request that those numbers be removed from the site at any time. They have done so for pictures and such in the past.
Hey there Thrawn, I agree Merf does provide some good information. So do at least one or two other CM's. Amazingly enough, the other CM's do not have to resort to being rude or antogonistic to get their point across. Why would that be? I could speculate but as that is really all it would be it probably isnt worth the time and effort to go into it. This is a Disney discussion board. Other people are going to have different opinions from you. That is a fact. I am not saying that they will ultimately be proved right or wrong, but they are entitled to their opinion as long as it is expressed in a polite, civilized fashion. I also believe that more people are receptive to an idea presented in a friendly fashion than one presented in an argument. Eventually they will go with whatever information they choose to believe and will have to deal with the consequences of that information, be it good or bad. so in the meantime cant we all just get along??? Belle

Mystic

mousermerf said:
Unofficial guides are written by Disney Dweebs - Noteable folks like Lou Mongello and Len Testa - and do not contain information that is approved by Disney.

The only numbers posted in the OFFICIAL guide done by Birnbaum are the 407 W-Disney, 407 WDW DINE etc. Since these are in the OFFICIAL book, authorized BY Disney, then THESE are the numbers you are SUPPOSED to be calling.

I'm more than happy to spend my $$ calling the local 407 number to make my ressies with WDW. Heck I spent over 30 minutes on with Central Reservations last year prior to my trip as the CM tried to find me a package that my local travel agent swore was available. I think that call cost me all of $5 at most but it was $5 well spent as the CM found me a real package that I was able to take advantage of.

Quite frankly, if the number isn't listed on the Official website or in the Official guide, I won't be calling it. I'll go with what's listed in those locations which are the 407 numbers.

DisneyPhD

wannabeBelle said:
Hey there Thrawn, I agree Merf does provide some good information. So do at least one or two other CM's. Amazingly enough, the other CM's do not have to resort to being rude or antogonistic to get their point across. Why would that be? I could speculate but as that is really all it would be it probably isnt worth the time and effort to go into it. This is a Disney discussion board. Other people are going to have different opinions from you. That is a fact. I am not saying that they will ultimately be proved right or wrong, but they are entitled to their opinion as long as it is expressed in a polite, civilized fashion. I also believe that more people are receptive to an idea presented in a friendly fashion than one presented in an argument. Eventually they will go with whatever information they choose to believe and will have to deal with the consequences of that information, be it good or bad. so in the meantime cant we all just get along??? Belle

Well said belle (and dipolmact at that! :) )

I wonder how many times the phrase "Why can't we all just get along" come up?:lol:

Mystic, do what you like.

Mystic said:
The only numbers posted in the OFFICIAL guide done by Birnbaum are the 407 W-Disney, 407 WDW DINE etc. Since these are in the OFFICIAL book, authorized BY Disney, then THESE are the numbers you are SUPPOSED to be calling.

I'm more than happy to spend my $$ calling the local 407 number to make my ressies with WDW. Heck I spent over 30 minutes on with Central Reservations last year prior to my trip as the CM tried to find me a package that my local travel agent swore was available. I think that call cost me all of $5 at most but it was $5 well spent as the CM found me a real package that I was able to take advantage of.

Quite frankly, if the number isn't listed on the Official website or in the Official guide, I won't be calling it. I'll go with what's listed in those locations which are the 407 numbers.

Here Here!

bgraham34

mousermerf said:
Also: Please do not post numbers directly to WDW resorts, locations on property, or staff within WDW. If you have a reason to have these numbers, good for you - 99% of the people who read the internet and will call these numbers have NO GOOD REASON to be calling them.

QUOTE]

come one thats fun. Its like calling 867-5309 and asking for jenny.

DisneyPhD

bgraham34 said:
mousermerf said:
Also: Please do not post numbers directly to WDW resorts, locations on property, or staff within WDW. If you have a reason to have these numbers, good for you - 99% of the people who read the internet and will call these numbers have NO GOOD REASON to be calling them.

QUOTE]

come one thats fun. Its like calling 867-5309 and asking for jenny.

:lol:
um, do you know the area code for that? :animwink: Is it a toll free number? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom