Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

Thanks, I guess that makes sense. However you wouldn't think selling CDs would be a problem to the TDR fans......
No not really its just that when they moved from Avex tracks to Universal Music, The new label had more control over the soundtrack of shows within the park.

SweetDuffy101

I didnt know where to put this but apparently Tokyo Disney Resort has a VIP tour ranging from 3,200$ up to 6,000$, Its a 6 hour tour with all you can skip lines everywhere and get priority seating at a restaurant of your choice and a special viewing for shows, Its been out for a while now but with limited slots, And Its aimed for guests who doesn’t want to wait long lines for a ride and just a enjoy the stay at Disney.

Animaniac93-98

I didnt know where to put this but apparently Tokyo Disney Resort has a VIP tour ranging from 3,200$ up to 6,000$, Its a 6 hour tour with all you can skip lines everywhere and get priority seating at a restaurant of your choice and a special viewing for shows, Its been out for a while now but with limited slots, And Its aimed for guests who doesn’t want to wait long lines for a ride and just a enjoy the stay at Disney.

It's in Japanese only though, right? Or do they have English speaking tour guides?

Animaniac93-98

Did they get rid of the floral Mickey in front of TDL as part of the entrance redesign?

Capture.PNG

fradz

And by the way, I was absolutely amazed at how fast the entrance queue was moving when I got back to TDR end of November 2019. They did a fantastic job

Timothy_Q

I like it. The golden accents really add an elegant touch and help distinguish it even more from the MK castle.
If that piece of art is to be trusted, they’re ditching the brown and beige tones of the TDL castle and going back to the gray tones of the MK castle.

The only difference from MK’s now seems to be the golden touches

ThemeParkTraveller

If that piece of art is to be trusted, they’re ditching the brown and beige tones of the TDL castle and going back to the gray tones of the MK castle.

The only difference from MK’s now seems to be the golden touches

I just saw the full picture in that second tweet, and it looks like the base is also changing from dark gray to light like MK's. I guess gold and white seemed more attractive than gold and beige. That said, I still think these golden accents are a good addition for contrast between the two. Under certain lighting conditions, the main body of the two castles appeared remarkably similar even with the differing paint jobs.

disneyland-cinederella-castle-1.jpg

Cinderella-Castle_Full_24710.jpg

ThemeParkTraveller

Starting February 6, Turtle Talk will be offering Fastpass. Makes sense, as it's popular with kids and there are few Fastpass attractions without height restrictions in the park currently.

HKDLer

Starting February 6, Turtle Talk will be offering Fastpass. Makes sense, as it's popular with kids and there are few Fastpass attractions without height restrictions in the park currently.
Wonder if you know about the popularity of Stitch Encounter? I know the Japanese are crazy about this alien but on my every visit, the wait times seemed to be only 15min throughout the day.

ThemeParkTraveller

Wonder if you know about the popularity of Stitch Encounter? I know the Japanese are crazy about this alien but on my every visit, the wait times seemed to be only 15min throughout the day.

Stitch is a popular character, but the audience reception for Stitch Encounter doesn't seem as good as Turtle Talk. Another reason why Turtle Talk has longer lines is because TDS has less attractions appealing to little kids compared to TDL.

SweetDuffy101

Well tbh people prefer crush, because he Gives good advices to guests rather than stitch is more like Kiddie talk show, At Crush you have a good mix of Comedy but sometimes it gives Great advices when people asks him serious questions, Like Love problems or life issues or school issues and maybe thats why people adore him so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom