Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

aleh021

Someone on a different site found a work around that apparently you can use multiple devices on the same account and easily secure passes. I have a feeling it will be patched though, sounds like a bannable thing to me.
well I mean if you go with a group, one person in your group can get standby for one ride while the other gets DPA for the group. There's nothing wrong with that.

tanc

well I mean if you go with a group, one person in your group can get standby for one ride while the other gets DPA for the group. There's nothing wrong with that.
this person went solo apparently, idk how they did it or whatever. Maybe buy multiple tickets and impersonate? I have no idea, all I know is it seems like an exploit.

SweetDuffy101

Someone on a different site found a work around that apparently you can use multiple devices on the same account and easily secure passes. I have a feeling it will be patched though, sounds like a bannable thing to me.
yes, Current Tokyo Disney Resort IT is improving and many people wont like it. Theyre getting close but not there yet.

tanc

yes, Current Tokyo Disney Resort IT is improving and many people wont like it. Theyre getting close but not there yet.
Does this mean the app may finally get modernized? I honestly don't like the TDR app. I always use it in Japanese because the English version just feels so bad.

tanc

They might listen if they send a message in Japanese to OLC, otherwise I just think they don't care. OLC is making insane amounts off of vacation packages and it's clear that standby guests just deal with an inferior ride boarding system. I think what the VP does is actually fascinating, unlimited access to 4 brand new attractions is something no Disney park has ever done.

ThemeParkTraveller

So now that the new Fantasy Springs Hotel is open, is everyone in agreement that Miracosta still seems to be the superior choice?

The MiraCosta remains the pinnacle of themed hotels for me, and it's not even close. I'd be interested in reading what exactly happened during the design process of the FS Hotel because some of the choices they made are really not up to par with the other deluxe hotels at TDR. Critcisms about its facade or interior design aside, it's also the only deluxe hotel without a swimming pool.

tanc

The MiraCosta remains the pinnacle of themed hotels for me, and it's not even close. I'd be interested in reading what exactly happened during the design process of the FS Hotel because some of the choices they made are really not up to par with the other deluxe hotels at TDR. Critcisms about its facade or interior design aside, it's also the only deluxe hotel without a swimming pool.
tbh pools in general in Japan aren't really a huge priority

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom