Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

lazyboy97o

But it still can't have the same degree of motion than a tracked SCOOP due too safety reasons.
Oceaneering’s trackless Revolution vehicles have the same pitch, roll and yaw capabilities as their tracked Evolution vehicles. What it lacks is the heave motion, which isn’t really the big thing people think of with such motion platforms.

TTA94

Been noticing some of the bgm music on YouTube, mainly live recordings, but so far haven’t found this music. Maybe it’s only played at night?

SweetDuffy101

Interesting Development on Empty Theaters sitting id Tokyo DisneySea.

Hangar Stage is making triumphant return soon. (DPA Seating) maybe?

Mermaid Lagoon Theater has closed its waiting area and now udergoing major refurbishement.

The future of entertainment will be fun in the upcoming years and the goal for the future is Guest interaction/fan votes i.e holograms

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

Buzz lightyear came to a surprise this year with its replacement of Sugar rush.

Reason to why Buzz lightyear astroblasters never received an update after its half year closure last year is because the shooting machine technology is apparently d/e/a/d cant be updated . OLC was trying their best to update the attraction and to no success and then WDI came in and proposed the idea of sugar rush, which I heard a defunct project from one of the domestic parks and got a home at Tokyo.

tanc

Interesting Development on Empty Theaters sitting id Tokyo DisneySea.

Hangar Stage is making triumphant return soon. (DPA Seating) maybe?

Mermaid Lagoon Theater has closed its waiting area and now udergoing major refurbishement.

The future of entertainment will be fun in the upcoming years and the goal for the future is Guest interaction/fan votes i.e holograms
Hopefully mermaid lagoon theater can return to its original glory.

TalkToEthan

What percent is Big Band currently at?

75% of happiness?
60% of happiness?

If it’s under 60% from its rightful days then I’m not looking to join the lottery on next visit.

TTA94

Slightly off topic but I know you said theres new seasonal parades in development? Do you know what they will be yet? For seasonal shows I wish TDS would revisit the Mysterious Masquerade and Christmas Wishes stage shows again.

Also any talks yet on other parades? Maybe another Dreamlights update?

SweetDuffy101

Slightly off topic but I know you said theres new seasonal parades in development? Do you know what they will be yet? For seasonal shows I wish TDS would revisit the Mysterious Masquerade and Christmas Wishes stage shows again.

Also any talks yet on other parades? Maybe another Dreamlights update?
Disney Sea is very hard to predict more likely a seasonal harbor greeting show.
but Disneyland is a 100% new parade for halloween

tanc

After thinking about it for a while, I think Peter Pan seems to be OLC's answer to Universal's Spiderman ride in USJ. The Peter Pan ride looks like a modern take on that attraction. I guess OLC's turn to cash in on a ride like that while people wait for the USJ redo of that ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom