Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

IMG_1763.jpeg
IMG_1762.jpeg

Official Backstory of fantasy Springs.

BrianLo

Well... if Disney has 'reasons' for erasing SotS, it looks bad for them that TDL still has it. People don't know the deal with OLC and will wonder why Disney didn't retheme TDL's Splash.

I’ll quote a reliable insider about this rumors supposed prospects. It just doesn’t make a lick of sense, Disney can’t even get around to properly monetizing Imagination, but they are going to bribe OLC to ditch splash? For a park 99.9% of North Americans doesn’t know exists?

Begging you to find some grass to touch.

The media can’t even get the names of the parks straight. There’s zero chance anyone at the Atlantic even knows Tokyo Disneyland exists, let alone that another company owns it, or the status of their attraction roster. The only people who know this much detail about the Splash Mountain saga all post here.

Is it a little weird that Tiana has never appeared at TDR though? Yeah. That’s a little weird. Tiana appears regularly at SDL and HKDL. It’s weird.

This sounds to me like a culture warrior rumor that is currently being recirculated because they suddenly realized OLC/TDL existed with the current media cycle.

SweetDuffy101

Tiana has had snippet of presence in Tokyo Disney Parks since Fantasmic at Tokyo DisneySea and now has a presence in Fantasy Springs, it may not be big or a meet and greet but PATF franchise is there.

Conscerning Splash Heres what I say, There might be a sweetheart Deal Between Disney and OLC, that OLC cant refuse.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Disney can’t even get around to properly monetizing Imagination, but they are going to bribe OLC...

Disney's free crash crunch is ending. By the end of this fiscal year, the same one in which the first two quarters had a free cash crunch, Disney will have $8B in free cash.

BrianLo

Disney's free crash crunch is ending. By the end of this fiscal year, the same one in which the first two quarters had a free cash crunch, Disney will have $8B in free cash.

I’m well aware. But this is a big spend overseas for optics in the North America market? One that Disney doesn’t even financially benefit from. It just doesn’t make sense.

I’d liken it to the prevalence of rumors surrounding Comcast making a sweetheart trade for Marvel rights. It’s nonsense that keeps rattling around and we are seeing its reappearance (this isn’t a new ‘rumor’) because both OLC and Tiana are top of mind.

This doesn’t mean Disney can’t do things that don’t make sense, nor that I’m remotely a Splash defender. I’m certain they pushed hard for Tiana or a change of their choice two years ago. I doubt they offered to pay for it. I just need one credible person who isn’t a CM to give this better weight.

SweetDuffy101

Lets get back to this topic next few years shall we.

Time is the ultimate truth teller 🤭.

Its okay if you dont want to believe anything I say, Im just here sharing my comments and sprinkling some excitement.

If you dont like what i say feel free to block me.
Otherwise ill just post whatever i wanna say whenever convenient for me.

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

I'm trying to get more of a feel for both Anna and Elsa's Frozen Journey and Peter Pan here.

Anna and Elsa's Frozen journey appears to rely on actual track switches and is using something a little less "complex" than the Shanghai Pirates tech, is that correct?

As for Peter Pan, do the vehicles have pitch and yaw? It appears trackless, but at first glance I was thinking it was something closer to Spiderman at IOA than say Ratatouille.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom