Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary “Dream-Go-Round”

TsWade2

The final line up for Harmony in color which includes 50+ characters along the parade route with 12 floats and 7 units.

Not on the pic but on the lists are
7 dwarves,
Clawbowser(Zootopia)
Kevins children(Up!)
Big hero 6 family
Aladdin and Jasmine
Marie and siblings from the aristocrats
Pinnochio and friends
Thank goodness they're including some of the classics! Thank you!

TTA94

The theme song is so cute just saw the rehearsal video of Lets celebrate with color.

its still something, but the music is addictive.

We Love you Minnie & Living in color tracks are banger from one to the other its heartwarming and mellow pop.

How would you compare it to Dreaming Up? Just as good? Better? Downgrade?

SweetDuffy101

How would you compare it to Dreaming Up? Just as good? Better? Downgrade?
Music wise I think that Living in Color 40th has a better track than Brand new day (35th), for me Brand new day was kinda generic and dreaming up was a step away from the orchestrated type of music that you found in parades.

with Living in Color the lyrics has a sense of emotion and blends well with the instruments. So, yeah music wise 40th is an upgrade.

the slogan with this year is called ずっと、待ってた!zutto matteta
We've been waiting!

Last edited:

tanc

What is the merch situation like? Was thinking about picking up some merch but not sure what kind is really offered.

SweetDuffy101

First look of Tinkerbell as the opening unit for Harmony in Color.

Attachments

• IMG_7586.jpeg
    IMG_7586.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7585.jpeg
    IMG_7585.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 122

TTA94

the people who were in the preview are not saying anything. we have to wait from april 10 onwards for sneak preview videos and posts to comeout , meanwhile ill be waiting my turn to watch it on the april 13 during the early morning party event .

So Harmony in Color will be performing starting Monday the 10th?

jrhwdw

Looked like it was a perfect Day for Dreaming Up's Finale. Let's hope Harmony In Color has good Luck and looks Fantastic!!!!!!!!

TTA94

Looked like it was a perfect Day for Dreaming Up's Finale. Let's hope Harmony In Color has good Luck and looks Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Big shoes to fill, so we will see. Im expecting Harmony to be a downgrade especially given the way everything is now a days and after Covid. But hopefully I’ll be wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom