Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary “Dream-Go-Round”

SweetDuffy101

That and a full Daytime Habor Show, Seasonal or not, for TDS!!!!!
Disneysea might be the worst right now across all parks around the world that is suffering from this entertainment lineup. Even BBB special! Doesn't even do justice at all. the worst part of it all they made a permanent interchangeable stages for the harbor that hs not been used for what 4 years. Even Believe doesn't even use them.

What disney sea is struggling is a daytime harbor show currently theres literally one active barge for the past 4 years and theres another one incoming same format just darker color and some added strobe lights. just for the purpose of Greeting show starting on April.

Steve2753

No 😂,dont get your hopes up its tokyo disney fireworks not projection mapping.
Speaking of projection mappings, I wonder what happened to the projectors they installed at World Bazaar during the 35th anniversary. I remember them using it for the celebration street thingy but i'm not sure if it were ever used again.

Last edited:

aleh021

Speaking of projection mappings, I wonder what happened to the projectors they installed at World Bazaar during the 35th anniversary. I remember them using it for the celebration street thingy but i'm not sure if it were ever used again.
I want to say they were used for other events after the 35th was over, like for Christmas. They're probably still there. The 40th seems light in comparison to the 35th, unless there's a bunch of stuff they haven't told us about yet?

jrhwdw

I want to say they were used for other events after the 35th was over, like for Christmas. They're probably still there. The 40th seems light in comparison to the 35th, unless there's a bunch of stuff they haven't told us about yet?
Sure does......We'll see what the Parade looks like.....

When might we get a peek at the 40th Theme Song?

TTA94

I guess TDL heard Me! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

First 40th Commercial!:

So far, so Good!!!!! Let's hope the 40th is a turning Point!!

Meh I’ll have to hear more of it but it sounds like a downgrade from the Dreaming Up soundtrack.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Can't believe USJ beat TDL back to Full Parades but here we are!

Soundtrack's better than I thought it would be!

Your Move TDL!!!! Hopefully on April 15th or as soon as the COVID Ver of Dreaming Up Ends.........

SweetDuffy101

Your Move TDL!!!! Hopefully on April 15th or as soon as the COVID Ver of Dreaming Up Ends.........

Fun fact USJ and TDR are using the same music studio for entertainment i forgot what the name was but it started around 2011 onwards with dreams are universal through rebooorn parade.

SweetDuffy101

i kinda envy other local theme parks here in Japan and they listen to their core fans, Spain village, Puroland, USJ and other parks had been upgrading there live entertainment while tdr is giving the bare minimum.

jrhwdw

Fun fact USJ and TDR are using the same music studio for entertainment i forgot what the name was but it started around 2011 onwards with dreams are universal through rebooorn parade.
No Wonder why TDR/USJ Outshines everyone else! Why can't we get something like that in the US??????

brb1006

i kinda envy other local theme parks here in Japan and they listen to their core fans, Spain village, Puroland, USJ and other parks had been upgrading there live entertainment while tdr is giving the bare minimum.
I've become super font of Sanrio Puroland over the years (been a big fan of Sanrio for over 10 years now). Their official Youtube Channel posts vlogs focusing on various Sanrio Characters playing and wandering around the place. I remember when they created a video series based on Japanese dating sims where the viewer was dating a Sanrio Character and wandered around the place and rode "My Melody Drive". Their recent My Sweet Piano vlogs are super sweet to watch.

tanc

Visiting TDR in May, I hope a parade will be up by then but guess we'll see. Regardless it will be the first Disneyland I've ever been to!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom