Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

BasiltheBatLord

Apparently there was an earthquake at TDR moments ago!
I live in Tokyo and we felt it over here. Not that bad just some decently strong shaking for a few seconds, it was worse in Chiba though. As soon as I heard the epicenter was in Chiba I immediately thought of TDL. Hope everything is ok over there.

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

Looks like today is the day for Celebrate!

Attachments

• 034E233B-37F3-4B4B-9B19-6E5586C43892.jpeg
    034E233B-37F3-4B4B-9B19-6E5586C43892.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 256

jrhwdw

Here's some good news: TDR's Website now has Celebrate! on the closure list for NYE(along with Dreamlights which is odd. Since either Dreamlights or OUAT ended the regular day before the NYE Party.)

All this confirms that Celebrate! is Staying!

VJ

(sorry for triple posting, but...) I think this may be the full show!

Finished it, and it's literally Remember... Dreams Come True turned up to 11. AMAZING work by Steve Davison and his team. While there's reused score, it ultimately works in-context and the epic scale of the show makes up for it.

I'm blown away.

Last edited:

brb1006

(sorry for triple posting, but...) I think this may be the full show!

Finished it, and it's literally Remember... Dreams Come True turned up to 11. AMAZING work by Steve Davison and his team. While there's reused score, it ultimately works in-context and the epic scale of the show makes up for it.

I'm blown away.

I have the stupidest grin right now.

Steve2753

I hope the rumors are true
In my opinion the fountains height were too low it needs to be as high as the upper turrets
The rest of the show is awesome its like remember dreams come true + ignite the dream + happily ever after
If only i could understand what mickey is saying as he is speaking in japanese

jrhwdw

Today the wind was strong.
There are rumors that some pyro was cut and the fountain was kept low.
I expect the complete version on the LiveStream tomorrow.

LIVE STREAM
9:20 p.m. JST (Performance Time - 9:35 p.m. JST)
5:20 a.m. PDT / 8:20 a.m.EDT
(Performance Time -
5:35 a.m. PDT / 8:35 a.m. EDT)
https://www.youtube.com/user/TDRofficialchannel
Saw the fountains were low, didn't feel that we were missing pyro. No fireball at the end but was in the show. Frozen Forever and Gifts of Christmas does not end with a fireball so maybe that was planned?

Last edited:

jrhwdw

What an Awesome Start to Summer at TDR!!!!!!

This morning's livestream from Facebook(they came in a little late on YT and hasn't been on YT since):

New TDS Dockside Show, Hello New York!:

New show at TDL's Theatre Orleans, Let's Party Gras!:

LOVED everything that opened!!!!! Was a little worried about Hello NY since it didn't look like a large scale but pretty good!

Wasn't worried about Party Gras.

As for Celebrate....STUNNING!!!! Looked back on Steve;s preview an the fountains didn't look any higher on there, Maybe not to cover the projections? It has enough pyro for me. This just like RDCT, with everything on in the show, they're bound to miss an pyro shot or two.

Let's not forget the Summer events:

Sansui! Summer Beat:

And Pirates Summer:

Steve2753

Looks like the reason why the fountains in celebrate were low was probably caused by the limited area of the moat judging from this pic
20180713_001823.jpg

If the fountains were higher it would have
soak the guests on both sides of the castle
And the area in front of the castle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom