Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

rabbit111

"Celebrate!Tokyo Disneyland" at TDL will be streamed live on YouTube!!

TokyoDisneyResortOfficial channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTHjVEZmrrH_sb8V3DJLWbg

July 10 at 9:20 p.m. JST (Tokyo time)

July 10 at 5:20 a.m. PDT
July 10 at 8:20 a.m. EDT

July 10 at 2:20 p.m. CEST (Paris time)
July 10 at 8:20 p.m. CST/HKT (Shanghai,Hong Kong Time)

celebratetdl3.jpg

Last edited:

Steve2753

Another tokyo disneyland celebrate testing videos
I also heard the mickey mouse march song in this video

What looks like a haunted mansion and splash mountain scene

And pirates of the caribbean scene

Last edited:

VJ

New behind-the-scenes featurette for Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland, confirming that the theme song is a modified version of "Let the Memories Begin".

(Side note, but I hope Steve Davison is okay... he doesn't look so healthy.)

SweetDuffy101

New behind-the-scenes featurette for Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland, confirming that the theme song is a modified version of "Let the Memories Begin".

Now we all know why its debuting in Summer, The scale of it is huge. and its a brand new type of nighttime spectacular in Tokyo Disneyland That will make us cry.

MTBaymax

For the last year, Happily Ever After became the gold standard for Disney nighttime spectaculars.

Tokyo Disney just has to push it even higher. (That said, I hope WDW brass looks at it and says “We want that for year 50. ...Except the theme song, we used that first.”)

jrhwdw

For the last year, Happily Ever After became the gold standard for Disney nighttime spectaculars.

Tokyo Disney just has to push it even higher. (That said, I hope WDW brass looks at it and says “We want that for year 50. ...Except the theme song, we used that first.”)
Remember, high pyro will not be in this show.

IMDREW

Will Celebrate only be performed in summer?! I just read something like that and surely that can’t be right? I’ll be there next january and this show was to be one of my highpoints!

cjkeating

Steve has looked like that for a couple of years now... his lack of appearances did have me concerned about his health but I think he might have just lost weight?

VJ

Steve has looked like that for a couple of years now... his lack of appearances did have me concerned about his health but I think he might have just lost weight?
I've only seen him in promotional material for Tokyo Disneyland lately. When it comes to the stateside parks, he's nowhere to be found.

cjkeating

I've only seen him in promotional material for Tokyo Disneyland lately. When it comes to the stateside parks, he's nowhere to be found.

Yeah, I think his projects before this were the new version of Christmas World of Colour and the Shanghai parade/fireworks.

I thought he would pop up at Disneyland Paris's 25th but he was nowhere to be seen.

jrhwdw

Will Celebrate only be performed in summer?! I just read something like that and surely that can’t be right? I’ll be there next january and this show was to be one of my highpoints!
Thankfully, there's no end date on TDR'S website. I don't know why they had to put the summer sentence in there. Marketing?

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Thanks I got scared too when the summer press release came out. Their doing way too much work for just a one season thing. No word yet on if Gifts Of Christmas is returning.
With the 35 focus though I’m wondering if they’ll announce something else starting after the 35th ends.

IMDREW

Maybe it says summer only because of the halloween and christmas season coming with their own shows. And I heard something about a finale to the anniversary from january to april next year. So they might bring it back then after the hollidays for the big finale? Maybe thats why its summer only for now..

jrhwdw

Maybe it says summer only because of the halloween and christmas season coming with their own shows. And I heard something about a finale to the anniversary from january to april next year. So they might bring it back then after the hollidays for the big finale? Maybe thats why its summer only for now..
No Halloween show, the press release came out already.

jrhwdw

Apparently there was an earthquake at TDR moments ago!

Can't find anything online on how big it was. Brand New Dream was canceled either because of weather or the earthquake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom