Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

ThemeParkTraveller

Fun fact! Tokyo Disneyland. now holds the record for the longest wait time in Theme Park History. With a Whopping 11 Hour Wait time For Meet Mickey! and also at Tokyo DisneySea it was 5 hour wait time.

According to TDR Explorer, the wait time to meet Mickey at TDS reached a maximum of 10 hours.

TDL

mickey-mouse-greeting-wait-time-november-18-2018-at-tokyo-disneyland.jpg

TDS

mickey-mouse-greeting-wait-time-november-18-2018-at-tokyo-disneysea.jpg

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

Is the show stop permanent, just for the length of Pixar Playtime, or just for the rest of the anniversary celebration?
Nope a show stop of a regular parade Only occurs once every 5 years, Same With happiness is here and only a limited time event, Same With Crystal wishes Journey which had a grand finale version in 2016. and Celebration Street will also have a Grand finale tag the same time as Dreaming up! Show Stop version.

culturenthrills

Got back from Tokyo Disney last week. I know i am not the only one who has said this but Dreaming Up is hands down the best daytime Disney parade i have ever seen. From the soundtrack, the dancers and the floats it is just amazing. And Dreamlights is the best nighttime Disney parade i have ever seen. The whole place was amazing and the cast members were beyond excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom