Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

TTA94

Does anyone have the track lists for all the 35th CDs? I believe there are 3? Well 4 counting Dreaming Up. official album, deluxe album and box set.

TTA94

Brand New Dreams music

Shame they didn’t include the exit slow version of Brand New Day. I don’t know if any of the CDs released has it or not? When Happiness on High was released it included the slow version of Happiness Is Here at the end of the track.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Shame they didn’t include the exit slow version of Brand New Day. I don’t know if any of the CDs released has it or not? When Happiness on High was released it included the slow version of Happiness Is Here at the end of the track.
There will be a cd release, don’t know when but Tokyo Disneyland releases a cd for everything

Voxel

Don't worry about it! :joyfull: I used the Google Translate app and it doesn't seem to have any info other than there's a brochure with details that you can order.
I might have to check this out in september. But something tells me that this will cost around $120

Voxel

The one definite is that it's gonna be incredibly expensive. Probably around $150-200, honestly.
I'm secretly hoping to get lucky and find it in one of the second hand shops during my travels.,,,

Agreed. Universal has yet to come up to average Disney parade quality IMO. That said, the TRex float looks amazing.
While I agree, I do believe this is a massive step in the right direction.. My understanding is that the new video is tech rehersal so it's also possible that not all the effects are implemented yet.

Magic Feather

I'm secretly hoping to get lucky and find it in one of the second hand shops during my travels.,,,

While I agree, I do believe this is a massive step in the right direction.. My understanding is that the new video is tech rehersal so it's also possible that not all the effects are implemented yet.
Universal has definitely been betting there, by all means, and, to be honest, would put this on par, if not slightly below Paint the Night. IMO, both miss what makes Night Parades special and cool, making it to where we are often seeing backlight or externally lit daytime parade floats. Same goes for the new XMas parade Orlando got.

brb1006

Universal has definitely been betting there, by all means, and, to be honest, would put this on par, if not slightly below Paint the Night. IMO, both miss what makes Night Parades special and cool, making it to where we are often seeing backlight or externally lit daytime parade floats. Same goes for the new XMas parade Orlando got.
How does it compare to Magical Starlight?

GiveMeTheMusic

How does it compare to Magical Starlight?

There’s no comparison IMO. Magical Starlight was charming, but so odd in the choice to use public domain generic IPs for the main units.

Spectacle fits the park much better and provides several big wow moments. I don’t care for the marquee float though - would have preferred something using the Universal globe myself.

jrhwdw

There’s no comparison IMO. Magical Starlight was charming, but so odd in the choice to use public domain generic IPs for the main units.

Spectacle fits the park much better and provides several big wow moments. I don’t care for the marquee float though - would have preferred something using the Universal globe myself.
I like the first float and I love the dancers with it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom