TOILET PAPER

Minnie1976

Original Poster
If Disney was selling character toilet paper and paper towels in bulk, Disney could make a fortune. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You could order through the Disney shop on line. 😂😂😂😂. No more standing in long lines or searching different stores. 🎉🎉🎉

stratman50th

Can't happen with the supply chain in shambles. When you buy everything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other Asian markets you're kinda sunk! I think Disney will sink when they run out of t shirts, coffee cups, plastic toys and beach towels.

Last edited:

InnKpr

Disney already has the ideal alternative if ever the nation finds itself in a complete TP disaster....the Imagination Pavilion jumping fountains.

For a modest admission fee, guests could be allowed into the otherwise closed park, led to the Imagination/fountain area, where they sit/lean/squat/whatever above precise water launching locations... allowing the water pressure to blast betwixt the left & right buttocks cheeks.

Job gets done. No wasteful TP needed. WDW could make a slight profit to aid in getting through the closure. Walt would be proud.

erstwo

Can't happen with the supply chain in shambles. When you buy everything from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other Asian markets you're kinda sunk! I think Disney will sink when they run out of t shirts, coffee cups, plastic toys and beach towels.
Ahem. There are PLENTY of toilet paper (and all other types of paper product) manufacturers in the United States. Anywhere there are pines trees, there’s bound to be a paper plant.
To the point of the thread - we could print Disney tp in the USA if we wanted but....I think I’ll stick with unprinted. 😂

Giss Neric

The other side of the world don't use toilet paper for cleaning. They use a bidet or wash with soap and water. No need to hoard toilet paper unless you use it anywhere else aside from the toilet cause I use it as a substitute for paper towels too.

thomas998

Ahem. There are PLENTY of toilet paper (and all other types of paper product) manufacturers in the United States. Anywhere there are pines trees, there’s bound to be a paper plant.
To the point of the thread - we could print Disney tp in the USA if we wanted but....I think I’ll stick with unprinted. 😂
Yep, TP is one of the things where it makes no sense economically to import it from China. If you look at the shipping cost that would be associated with TP it would probably be one of the things that would cost more if it came from China. Fairly large bulky item given the price it sells for... Think of the number of packages of plastic straws that sell for a dollar you could fit into a box that might only hold a dozen packages of toilet tissue and which sell for only 6 or 7 dollars... I don't think I can think of any time that is as bulky as TP that is priced as low.

thomas998

The other side of the world don't use toilet paper for cleaning. They use a bidet or wash with soap and water. No need to hoard toilet paper unless you use it anywhere else aside from the toilet cause I use it as a substitute for paper towels too.
Used the bidets when I lived in Brazil, but you still had to use some toilet paper to dry off when you were done... So it doesn't eliminate the TP completely, just cuts down on the amount you use... but the amount if you are just using to dry off is way less than if you don't have a bidet.

Giss Neric

Used the bidets when I lived in Brazil, but you still had to use some toilet paper to dry off when you were done... So it doesn't eliminate the TP completely, just cuts down on the amount you use... but the amount if you are just using to dry off is way less than if you don't have a bidet.
Interesting. When I worked in southeast asia for a few months, they don't use toilet paper at all. After washing, they just dry it off with a towel (their butt not the ) Some just use their bottom clothing like shorts and underwear to let it air dry naturally 😂. It's essential for them to use soap and water and not just wiping with toilet paper

John park hopper

In 1970 during the Vietnam war when American toilets were available I remember seeing many of the people would not sit on the seat but climb on the toilet and squat. In hind sight it may have been more sanitary.

The Mom

Premium Member
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

10. If you have a problem with or question about a moderator’s decision, contact the moderator privately or submit a message through the contact system. Posts or topics discussing moderator actions will be removed.

This is the second time I've posted this for you to read.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom