Timekeeper to become Monsters Inc.

NoNoNoNoNo

At least thrawn had a bit of respect from some members -- I actually liked ghostbusters for a while about a month ago, now everybody dislikes him. I mean, why would anybody come back if EVERY PERSON didn't like them. I like the ignore idea... just don't reply from now on..

Enderikari

I just want to go on the record as being one of the first people to hate Ghostbuster, and would like to be recognized for the trendsetter that I am.

In related news, the "I Hate Ghostbuster" club is over 10,000 members, and we are currently looking for officers, most notably is the position of Treasurer, sure to be a large job as donations roll in.

:wave: :animwink: :lookaroun

EDIT - Also, in regards to Ghostbuster becoming an Imagineer, I refer to Walt. Who once told one of his animators, that If he was looking to make a name for himself, the name that went on every picture was Walt's. The point of which animators couldn't have huge egos. The same is somewhat true for Imagineers, though you will find some massive egos in that department

Iakona

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Corrus said:
And don't tell me that you're trying to become a WDI Creative... THEY... don't need YOU...

I'm sick of your jab, jab, jab... nag... nag... nag...

And so far my statement of today!! (if any)

And to get rid of you, I just dropped you into my Ignore list...

Iakona

Enderikari said:
I just want to go on the record as being one of the first people to hate Ghostbuster, and would like to be recognized for the trendsetter that I am.

In related news, the "I Hate Ghostbuster" club is over 10,000 members, and we are currently looking for officers, most notably is the position of Treasurer, sure to be a large job as donations roll in.

:wave: :animwink: :lookaroun

EDIT - Also, in regards to Ghostbuster becoming an Imagineer, I refer to Walt. Who once told one of his animators, that If he was looking to make a name for himself, the name that went on every picture was Walt's. The point of which animators couldn't have huge egos. The same is somewhat true for Imagineers, though you will find some massive egos in that department

As an early member and since I have already done a bunch of the work, I'll volunteer to be Historian of his idiocy.

Tim G

Hey, wait a minute... I don't hate anyone, and I don't know him as a person... I don't like his way of writing... but to "hate" anyone???

Nah... he isn't worth it... I may dislike people Yes...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Corrus said:
M:S was way over the budget of 100 mill....

BUDGET COSTS???? What do you kwow about budget costs... :(

Tell me... Isn't there ANYTHING you dont compain about? :confused:

Isn't there ANYTHING that you could have done better... :veryconfu

I really pity you... :cry:

And they won't have you, even if it was the last thing they do....
The want people WITHOUT negative ideas such as yours....SNAP OUT OF IT!!! :eek:

Stop being mr. KnowItAll, and Mr. IcouldHaveDoneBetter... :mad:
WDI isn't looking for egocentric people like you...

The trouble with you is... you're narrow minded... and have too much ego...
So stop judging everything and everyone... you are NOT better and you DON'T do better than the rest of us... you don't even come close...
Welcome to the world of grown-ups... :rolleyes:

Yes! I said that, if you want to complain to teh moderator for my words, go ahead... I couldn't care less...
You're always arguing for the sake of arguing...
And of course you're ALWAYS right! atleast... you always WANT to be right... and that's not very intelligent btw...

And don't tell me that you're trying to become a WDI Creative... THEY... don't need YOU...

I'm sick of your jab, jab, jab... nag... nag... nag... :mad:

And so far my statement of today!! (if any)

And to get rid of you, I just dropped you into my Ignore list...
"War Corrus!"

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Corrus said:
Hey, wait a minute... I don't hate anyone, and I don't know him as a person... I don't like his way of writing... but to "hate" anyone???

Being disliked by Corrus isn't so bad... It's that squirrely wrath that troubles me.

Iakona

Corrus said:

True, hate is too strong a word, but he is extremely annoying!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
A few notes that actually have to do with the topic of the thread (feel free to come back from the dark side with me kids!)

Timekeeper being replaced by MI has been popping up in more places. It's not like Harry Potter obnoxious rumor pop-up, but rather informed people making comments.

I'm ok with it. I like dark rides, and if it keeps MI away from Energy (which needs a new show, but not MI) i'm okay with it. Timekeeper was under-utilized space because it's position was, at best, poorly thought out in the New Tomorrowland setup. A MI ride would be enough of a headliner to actually use the extended queue that goes toward the Terrace (And hey! Maybe they'd keep the Terrace open if the people waiting for MI buy egg rolls.. oh lord, I just realized why it went Asian, it's later going to become a Harry Hansens... They were preparing for this!)

Oh, and about Imagineers - Baxter, Rhode, Delaney - it's been my experience that the ones who are ingrained a design group are the ones who get sloppy because they don't fear being removed. Or, they feel they're above the small stuff, so their talent gets targetted on the big things, while small projects suffer. Seriosuly, the bigger rides have been ok in the past years, it's the mid-range stuff that's been bad or worse on occasion.

GothMickey

NoNoNoNoNo said:
{Way Off Topic, Unless Tk Is Becoming A Natalie Portman Attraction}

does she need any more attraction -- GEEZ -- what am i saying...

Wait until you see my next avatar... Even hotter than Natalie...

GothMickey

mousermerf said:
A few notes that actually have to do with the topic of the thread (feel free to come back from the dark side with me kids!)

Timekeeper being replaced by MI has been popping up in more places. It's not like Harry Potter obnoxious rumor pop-up, but rather informed people making comments.

I'm ok with it. I like dark rides, and if it keeps MI away from Energy (which needs a new show, but not MI) i'm okay with it. Timekeeper was under-utilized space because it's position was, at best, poorly thought out in the New Tomorrowland setup. A MI ride would be enough of a headliner to actually use the extended queue that goes toward the Terrace (And hey! Maybe they'd keep the Terrace open if the people waiting for MI buy egg rolls.. oh lord, I just realized why it went Asian, it's later going to become a Harry Hansens... They were preparing for this!)

Oh, and about Imagineers - Baxter, Rhode, Delaney - it's been my experience that the ones who are ingrained a design group are the ones who get sloppy because they don't fear being removed. Or, they feel they're above the small stuff, so their talent gets targetted on the big things, while small projects suffer. Seriosuly, the bigger rides have been ok in the past years, it's the mid-range stuff that's been bad or worse on occasion.

Very possible.. But I like the idea of a dark ride featuring Natalie Portman better....

NadieMasK2

Actually making it into Harry Hausen's is a good idea!

My kids LOVE MI. I think it is fitting to add attractions into the parks that kids from today can identify with. When my 9 year old rides Peter Pan and Snow White, she likes it fine as a ride but it isn't as special to her as it is to me. IF this turns out to hold water, I think it's a good way to mix the old with the new. As long as the true classics remain, it's a win-win.

And I do think it could fit the TL/Sci-Fi theme - Monsters living in an alternate universe where screams energize the city.....seems futuristic enough. And I agree that not all of the attractions in MK fit their designated land perfectly, so I don't see a big deal here.

I dont understand how im egocentric (that was eisners mistake). Im just a harsh critic if anything. Corrus is right about a few things though..namely that I do have a tendency to argue...hmm..

Connor002

Ghostbuster626 said:
I dont understand how im egocentric

Hmm...

(All of below are quoted from Ghostbuster626 himself)

Awfully headstrong...
pfft tame? yea right. Imagine a billion crazed disney fans like me showing up pressing Iger and co with the hard questions like "when are we gonna get some quality e-tickets?" and "I demand beastly kingdomm now!". I know almost everyone from Miceage is going and im sure others, including Disneyland employees will be attending as well.

Do I sense a condescending tone?
and your telling me beastly kingdom isnt happening??? :rolleyes:

He seems so ready to argue...
I am astonished that the 'regulars" didnt show up and tear apart my post yet.

Isn't this a bit contradictory?
Walt Disney wanted a theme park where children and parents could have fun TOGETHER not attractions that would seperate them. Rides are supposed to be built for all ages...for example I can enjoy Dumbo and Snow White but I cant enjoy heimlichs choo choo train.

When someone contradicts his opinion regarding Residential Street:
oh pfft *yawns again* :snore:

Passing an opinion off a fact...
I dont even understand why LMA keeps being thrown around like its a major attraction. Its more of a bonus like..while your at MGM enjoy the stunt show. Its not something you actually go to the parks for.

Doesn't seem to care about things that don't appeal to him specifically...
Its tough to be a bug...Muppets 3D...a poor-mans version of Tower of Terror. Fliks fun fair is a joke and should be bulldozed.

In response to someone's very intelligent post:

Sure wants to sound like he's "in-the-know..."
Yea if it gets greenlit its going to DCA

Say what you want, but flat out calling someone wrong in their opinion is a sure sigh or arrogance and ignorance.
Wrong. The difference is those parks were built right to begin with.

In response to someone's opinion of the Tiki Room Under New Management:
He's so understanding! :rolleyes: )
(Note: I had to remove a few of the smileys to accommodate for others, there were originally 9)
:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:
Also on the same topic:
Lets all sing the Tiki Room rap because you know thats SO HIP.

Really? I didn't even think you knew him...
Thrawn was a moron.

Of all the people to talk...
Again thats your opinion dont try to state it as fact.

Opinion! Passed off as fact...
If we are talking about Imagination, then let me just say there is nothing great about that pavillion anymore.

Don't make excuses for us, you have your hands full making them for yourself.
You'll have to excuse some of the people on this board. They seem to forget this is the internet.

And you are?
Then my friend you are uninformed.

Well, in order for the movies to make money, people must have liked them, therefore would like an attraction...
I don't know where your coming up with this. Disney is making nemo and stitch rides because the movies there based on made money not because the public demanded it.

So... you're the only one they should cater too...
You doubt that ive been longing for an update to Star Tours?? Ive said this before and i'll say it again once Disney and Lucas update Star Tours I will be satisfied with Disney leadership and you will not here a complaint or negative comment out of me again.<!-- / message -->

*Cough OPINION, NOT FACT, cough*
Now adays everything is just half-a$$ed.

Really? Wow! I guess I should believe everything Ghostbuster says!
To end on a positive note it should be noted that the "Third Golden Age" is going to begin at the company shortly.<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Really? You're right. I don't have any idea why you're still here.
You have no idea

He/She can if they want... and who are you to tell them not to?
You would put Buzz, with its loveable cardboard cut outs and cheaply thrown together queue, in the same category as HM, POTC, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Star Tours, Big Thunder, and Tower of Terror?????

Likewise!
Well sir you disgust me.

You're the one who comes off so arrogant...
And here comes mister "high and mighty" to talk down to the lowly "children.

Didn't do that, did you? I think we are the ones who should be ignoring you.
Obviously you and Wannabe@dis are looking for trouble. But you know what im just going to ignore you from now on.
<!-- / message -->

Everythign is about you, isn't it?<!-- / message -->
I just want Star Tours 2 and then I will never be heard from again.

Hmm... another opinion... sounds like he tried to make it sound fact-ish...
No thats just Matterhorn 2.0

Well, of course we must cater to your every whim!
Yea I look foward to the remodeling I am unsatisified with its current form

It's an open forum, whatever is posted here is everyone's buisness...
Mind your own business.

Then why didn't you leave?
you know what I am done with this.

Well, I need to go on to more important things, so I'll just post this now and possibly continue later (yes, there's more!).

This should sum up his entire existence on WDWMAGIC:
Ghostbuster626 said:
I didnt really have a point.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
If I were writing a sitcom I'd have you (Connor002) and GB626 realize you were in the same home room on Monday morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom