Timekeeper to become Monsters Inc.

Connor002

Same thing here. I need to do a book review, but I'll do it later.

Never do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow!
But what is today but yesterday's tomorrow. :lookaroun

ASJHLJ said:
If I were writing a sitcom I'd have you (Connor002) and GB626 realize you were in the same home room on Monday morning.

I don't have a homeroom. :lookaroun

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Connor002 said:
I don't have a homeroom. :lookaroun

Back when I was in high school, we all had to go to a classroom for 5-10 minutes whilst they took roll. My class had approximately 700 students and they broke us up into groups of 30 or so based on last names (alphabetically), thus I was in a classroom with all the J's. See your name could be Jesper Johannsen and GB626 could be Jack Johnson. You look over at his notebook and see him doodling GB626 over and over again. The look on your face when you realize who it is would cue the laugh track.

imagineer boy

ASJHLJ said:
If I were writing a sitcom I'd have you (Connor002) and GB626 realize you were in the same home room on Monday morning.

Actually, that would be a good reality show premise.

*in dramatic voice*

WATCH AS CONNOR IS PROMISED A TRILLION DOLLARS IN ORDER TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY IN THE SAME ROOM WITH GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!! TENSIONS WILL RUN HIGH! TEMPERS WILL FLARE! A TRILLION DOLLARS IS ON THE LINE! WILL CONNOR MAKE IT!?!?!?!?! WATCH AND FIND OUT!!!!!!!:eek:

imagineer boy said:

*in dramatic voice*

WATCH AS CONNOR IS PROMISED A TRILLION DOLLARS IN ORDER TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY IN THE SAME ROOM WITH GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!! TENSIONS WILL RUN HIGH! TEMPERS WILL FLARE! A TRILLION DOLLARS IS ON THE LINE! WILL CONNOR MAKE IT!?!?!?!?! WATCH AND FIND OUT!!!!!!!:eek:

Thats terrible. Your fired.

(Btw my name isnt "Ghostbusters" theres only 1 person in this body..or IS THERE? :lookaroun )

I was gonna start a show called "Conversations with Ghostbuster626" but then I realized Eisner beat me to it. Ba da bump.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Perhaps the first reality show with a laugh track? Could I hit the button to make the laugh noises? Please?

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:

*in dramatic voice*

Just wanted to let you know, that I am inviting you to Wafflefest, and you can be a Waffineer too. You will be in charge of filming the Connor/Ghostbuster 3-d reality show for Waffle World.

:lookaroun

imagineer boy

STR8FAN2005 said:
Just wanted to let you know, that I am inviting you to Wafflefest, and you can be a Waffineer too. You will be in charge of filming the Connor/Ghostbuster 3-d reality show for Waffle World.

:lookaroun

Hooraaay!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

It looks like I may have been wrong about Little Green Men coming to Tomorrowland. It looks like Monsters Inc. is coming. Better get that Humble Pie ready.

Interruption?

Ghostbuster626 said:
It looks like I may have been wrong about Little Green Men coming to Tomorrowland. It looks like Monsters Inc. is coming. Better get that Humble Pie ready.
God knows that Disney miraculously making a ride focusing on a popular movie makes up for all the other bull that you've spewed.

GothMickey

What happened to the other thread about the TK rumor? I posted in there just a few minutes ago.. I went back to it and it was gone.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ghostbuster626 said:
yea why was it removed? There wasnt a fight or anything.

It had descended into a rather pointless discussion about you and your posting style. WDWMAGIC is a new sand rumor site, not a place for individuals to try and dominate each and every thread with arguing every single point, and posting information as fact, that is largely inaccurate. Please do not continue with that line of posting.

wdwmagic said:
It had descended into a rather pointless discussion about you and your posting style. WDWMAGIC is a new sand rumor site, not a place for individuals to try and dominate each and every thread with arguing every single point, and posting information as fact, that is largely inaccurate. Please do not continue with that line of posting.

Yea I said I was sorry about that. We were trying to get the thread back on topic though. Oh well over and done with.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ghostbuster626 said:
Yea I said I was sorry about that. We were trying to get the thread back on topic though. Oh well over and done with.

OK good. We want WDWMAGIC to be an accurate source of information, so lets stop quoting garbage from Bill and stating largely random theories as facts when you really dont have any idea if they are happening. And leave out the petty attacks long respected members here. If you cant fit in here without causing such disruption, you are going to have leave.

KrazyKemp

Original Poster
Ghostbuster626 said:

Is it a fact now? I haven't heard any confirmations...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom