Timekeeper... Gone??

General Grizz

Original Poster
Well, this is the first time that the Carousel of Progress has operated without the Timekeeper since they have been on seasonal schedules.

Run-down:
CHRISTMAS 2001:Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper
PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND: Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper
GRAD NITE (1 Day): Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper
EASTER WEEK: Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper
JUNE/JULY/AUGUST: Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND: Carousel of Progress

Do you think we are losing Timekeeper? Any word on if it will reopen with COP this winter? :(

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
the timekeeper is currently being used as a cast member break area. Several show components have been removed

mickeyfanatics

That news really sucks. That was one truly original and fun idea and attraction. I also loved the use of AA's with the Circlevision movie. It will be sorely missed, especially on crowded hot days. You know, we may not ride the "thrill rides" everytime, but this was one show we would see often.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by mktiggerman
the timekeeper is currently being used as a cast member break area. Several show components have been removed

Well that sucks.... :(

So is it going to remain a break area forever? Or will they turn it into something usefull for guests? My bet is on the latter...like the Oddessy in Epcot... and the old resturant in PO-FQ.

General Grizz

Original Poster
I envision it now:

American Journeys updated to
*around the world
*musical scores
*High-Tech Animatronics
*Comedy and laughter
*More appeal
*Walt's message

Wow! All of this in one single attraction! Gotta love it! I wonder what the NEXT change will give us!

I place bets on a Meet and Greet before anything good happens, I'm sure. :(

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by mktiggerman

So give us the 411...please?

Is Timekeeper gone for good? :(

StarMichael

Wasn´t there a rumour of Disneyland Paris getting a new Circlevision film?
After all Timekeeper was copied from Paris to WDW. Maybe they´ll put the new film in Timekeeper too....

jmarc63

Originally posted by StarMichael
Wasn´t there a rumour of Disneyland Paris getting a new Circlevision film?
After all Timekeeper was copied from Paris to WDW. Maybe they´ll put the new film in Timekeeper too....

I would like to see the CV360 format return to that space with a newer film if TK is gone for good.

FLcastmember

here is a thought.....the 360 theater in DL was used briefly as the Q area for rocket rods (BTW....great idea those where...but not a big enough budget....could have been a great ride..) After RR closed, that building is now unused....humm......same building in both US parks now empty.......maybe they have a long term plan......BUT i doubt......look for a meat and great for now

BTW.....when they "Merged" (no pun inteanded) the Fastpass deptartment with Attractions back in OCT, they had 100's of Attractions CM's to train on FP......where did they do it???? inside timekeeper.....at the time, ALL show compontes were still there, but it has been 2 months.....next time i get a chance, ill go check it out for you all and report back.........

meanmice

missed out

I feel bad now :cry: . The only time I ever rode horizons was when I was 7 and I barely remember it :cry: . the last times we went to disney, no one wanted to go on it. Now it's gone and I barely have memories. I know that I never got to see Timekeeper. I have a small video that I downloaded from this site, but that's all. Now that's gone too. This really sucks :fork: . I am missing out on some of the best attractions ever at Disney. Not cool!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I place bets on a Meet and Greet before anything good happens, I'm sure. :(

you're about 8 months too late... the outside is being used as a Buzz Lightyear meet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom