Time to pick your Fave Park

wedway71

Original Poster
If you had a choice of picking your very fave park... What would you pick.

And Why?

Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Disney Hollywood Studios
Disney Animal Kingdom

Mine is EPCOT. Well I should say EPCOT with Origional Living Seas, World of Motion ,Horizons, and Wonders of Life.

I love the Countries as well.

Thats my pick-----You?

haveyoumetmark

Epcot, no contest.

The whole package itself is unlike any other place in the entire world. It was designed to celebrate the best of humankind and it showcases the ingenuity of humans. I can leave Epcot having my faith in the human race restored. Every time. It just has a festive environment, and I love the feeling of being there. I can go get coffee at the Fountainview and then sit on one of the many benches and watch the fountain burst into show or just people watch. Sometimes it feels like I have the place to myself. Epcot is optimistic, ambitious, and full of spirit. It's all about discovery and I discover something new every time I'm there. Epcot is just bold, beautiful, and different. Plain and simple, Epcot rocks.

Fun2BFree

As much as I resent the somewhat dilapidated state of some areas, DHS has to be my favourite. I adore the 1930s Hollywood theming and how well it is pulled off. In fact, I might as well just quote myself from last June:
Fun2BFree said:
I personally love the entire 1930s Hollywood theme of Sunset Boulevard, and the Tower is the height (no pun intended) of the theming. I feel like I've gone back in time when I stroll through the mist-filled gardens.

Disneykidder

No brainer for me. Magic Kingdom. I love that my son can go on every ride but one (Space Mountain). The rides are cute, Toontown is great and there are many great places to eat and so much to see. I just truely feel like a kid when I am in this park. Epcot makes me feel like an adult, though I do enjoy it. Animal Kingdom is awesome for the animals, sites and rides. MGM (always will be to me) is great...rides, food, Fantasmic.

Still with that said, my heart lies in the castle on Main Street USA.:)

wedway71

Original Poster
As much as I resent the somewhat dilapidated state of some areas, DHS has to be my favourite. I adore the 1930s Hollywood theming and how well it is pulled off. In fact, I might as well just quote myself from last June:

Even though EPCOT is my fave I do really love the Shops in DHS a little more.

OilSlinger822

Definitely Magic Kingdom:animwink:
I love the big rides like ToT, R&RC, and things like that, but MK has most of the classic rides like Thunder mtn, PotC, Splash mtn, Space mtn....and of course the beautiful castle!

WDWMUPPET

I'm gonna say EPCOT. Besides all the rides, its an awesome place just to walk around and take it all in.
Its so hard to choose though. Close tie between EPCOT and DHS

happymom52003

Magic Kingdom, for too many reasons to list. It is just, well.....magical.
Epcot is a close second. I think alot of this depends on your age and the age of your kids. I can easily see Epcot becoming our favorite when our children are alot older.

Magic Kingdom, it is the home to the magic, and has my favorite rides, Spalsh, Thunder, HM, Pirates and Space. It brings back memories, and there is nothing that can;t be enjoyed while there.

TestTrack

EPCOT :)

So many memories...all good.

Excellent place to walk around and enjoy. Slow pace to the place...nice and wide open so you never feel crowded. Amazing topiary and cool looking buildings. AND ORIGINAL ATTRACTIONS. I cannot stress this enough. I was not too happy when Nemo and Donald moved in as I have always loved how EPCOT stayed away from character based rides. Luckily Soarin and M:S are continuing in that tradition and I hope this will be the norm still.

WS is very fun if a person goes expecting to take it easily and simply not "get the rides done"

wedway71

Original Poster
EPCOT :)

So many memories...all good.

Excellent place to walk around and enjoy. Slow pace to the place...nice and wide open so you never feel crowded. Amazing topiary and cool looking buildings. AND ORIGINAL ATTRACTIONS. I cannot stress this enough. I was not too happy when Nemo and Donald moved in as I have always loved how EPCOT stayed away from character based rides. Luckily Soarin and M:S are continuing in that tradition and I hope this will be the norm still.

WS is very fun if a person goes expecting to take it easily and simply not "get the rides done"

I agree. I could spend the entire day in WS. If it was just me I could spend a nice calm day hanging out in the shops eating and sitting around on benches watching people and listening to the music.

cococola44

I agree. I could spend the entire day in WS. If it was just me I could spend a nice calm day hanging out in the shops eating and sitting around on benches watching people and listening to the music.

Exactly what I used to do on my days off ...or to kill the stress.

I loved walking around the ws and look in the shops. Also American Adventure is sooo inviting for a good tear jerker and pride=full moments. =)

wedway71

Original Poster
Exactly what I used to do on my days off ...or to kill the stress.

I loved walking around the ws and look in the shops. Also American Adventure is sooo inviting for a good tear jerker and pride=full moments. =)

When I got out of the Air Force before coming home I went to EPCOT by myself. It was around April and somewhat a cool day.I Spent the entire day in WS. After 4 years of the stress of loading missles on F-16s and being in The Gulf War I needed a DESTRESS.

I was sitting on a bench in France and fell asleep.:snore:

cococola44

When I got out of the Air Force before coming home I went to EPCOT by myself. It was around April and somewhat a cool day.I Spent the entire day in WS. After 4 years of the stress of loading missles on F-16s and being in The Gulf War I needed a DESTRESS.

I was sitting on a bench in France and fell asleep.:snore:

I know that is true!
I went to WDW a couple of months after I just came home from being at Ft. Jackson. I was in the Army and got injured while over on base. I was there for quite some time before they discharged me medically. I spent an afternoon through evening myself at Epcot. It was just...like no words can explain.

WickedQueen22

Magic Kingdom hands down.

There are so many memories of my girls riding the storybook rides and seeing the castle for the first time.

We love getting Casey's and sitting on the sidewalk waiting for the parade to start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom