'Tigger' arrested on molestation charges

Gucci65

Originally posted by BeachClubVillas
You wrote that most rapes are fictitious. You also portrayed the men as the victims and called their victims "money-hungry". If you were talking about the Kobe case, then say that you were talking about the Kobe case. Don't make a blanket statement like you did. It was your opinion that not every rape case is legitimate, and you are correct, not every case is. But only a tiny fraction are untrue. The vast majority do happen, and like someone else said, even once is too many times for this to happen. Your comment was insensitive, that's all I was trying to say.

Sorry, but I agree with BeachClubVillas - that's the way I read your earlier statement as well. You are correct in stating that you are entitled to your own opinion, so are we and for women this is a very touchy subject.

BUT, I didn't see anything about a lawsuit in the original post although I wouldn't be surprised if one popped up...

Originally posted by ACE
No where in the article does it say anything about a lawsuit. If you don't mind, could you please explain to me why you don't think this could have happened?

If I had to wager on this I would bet it happens more times than you think. Just my opinion.

:wave: ACE

My point exactly. I understand it is Disney, but it IS POSSIBLE for Disney to hire people with the morals and ethics of a tree stump. Unfortunately, I have seen fellow Police Officers get fired for things ranging from possession of child ography to illegal drug use. If that type of behavior can happen within a Police Department, it most definitely CAN happen at Disney.

One more thing, just because it is a young child, does that automatically mean she is making it up. That assumption, by most adults, is why I see soooo many young girls put up with years of sexual abuse. We, the police, only find out about when it is too late!!!!

andre85

Originally posted by Gucci65
Sorry, but I agree with BeachClubVillas - that's the way I read your earlier statement as well. You are correct in stating that you are entitled to your own opinion, so are we and for women this is a very touchy subject.

BUT, I didn't see anything about a lawsuit in the original post although I wouldn't be surprised if one popped up...

Why are you sorry? Because you have an opinion that you’re entitled to? Okay…

I'll concede that in my original post I should have wrote "many" instead of "most", chock it up to trying to respond in a timely matter. It's a trivial issue.

As for this being a "touchy subject", I know as well as anyone. My own half-sister was raped (and as a result, later attempted suicide), so don't think for one second I'm unsympathetic towards actual victims.

andre85

Originally posted by antoinebusby

One more thing, just because it is a young child, does that automatically mean she is making it up.

Doesn’t make it automatically true either. Who’s to say the girl is even the one who instigated this, the mother almost certainly (upon having been “groped”) mentioned it to her daughter and could have planted it into her head that she also was victimized. This is all theoretical; I'm just amazed how quickly people will defend someone they know nothing about, without ever batting an eye towards the accused.

imagineer boy

andre, please drop this arguement. I am personally sick of you always makeing inappropriate remarks and saying offensive things and starting arguements all the time.

andre85

Originally posted by imagineer boy
andre, please stop this arguement. I am personally sick of you always makeing inappropriate remarks saying offensive things.

There's nothing inappropriate about it! What I'm stating is no more offensive than people blindly backing the victim. I can't understand your logic. I just hope the jury doesn't follow the same reasoning.

Edit: There’s no such thing as “starting arguments” only “participating in arguments”. If people were truly opposed, they should stop responding to what I say. Thus there’d be no incentive for further conversation on my behalf.

andre, please drop this arguement. I am personally sick of you always makeing inappropriate remarks and saying offensive things and starting arguements all the time.

Ditto. For all we know, andre could have been the guy in the Tigger suit.

Also, andre, being that I deal with this kind of stuff ALL the time, I think I stand in a better position than you when it comes to understanding these types of things. I for one will NEVER sit here and just blow someone off because I may not believe their story. I certainly wouldn't want the repercussions of something happening simply because I failed to do my job. I would much rather spend months working on a case (even if it is to prove that the person is lying), than not do anything and have something far worse happen!!! My opinion...take it or leave it!

andre85

Ditto. For all we know, andre could have been the guy in the Tigger suit.

Also, andre, being that I deal with this kind of stuff ALL the time, I think I stand in a better position than you when it comes to understanding these types of things. I for one will NEVER sit here and just blow someone off because I may not believe their story. I certainly wouldn't want the repercussions of something happening simply because I failed to do my job. I would much rather spend months working on a case (even if it is to prove that the person is lying), than not do anything and have something far worse happen!!! My opinion...take it or leave it!

I’m impressed that you’re able to gauge your self worth in comparison to myself, despite the lack of you knowing anything about me. Even if your evaluation were correct, that somehow makes your opinion more valid than anyone else’s? How about everyone who agrees with you; does their opinion not matter either, since they don't posses the same credentials as you?

What about Bill O’Reilly (not an endorsement). He doesn't have a history as a police officer (as you do, if I understand correctly). Does that render his opinion invalidated (in your eyes)??

Originally posted by andre85
I’m impressed that you’re able to gauge your self worth in comparison to myself, despite the lack of you knowing anything about me. Even if your evaluation were correct, that somehow makes your opinion more valid than anyone else’s? How about everyone who agrees with you; does their opinion not matter either, since they don't posses the same credentials as you?

What about Bill O’Reilly (not an endorsement). He doesn't have a history as a police officer (as you do, if I understand correctly). Does that render his opinion invalidated (in your eyes)??

Dude, you are AN IDIOT! Bottom line, end of discussion!!!! Man, I sure hope the jury isn't full of people like you. If so, I sure hope that little girl is lying. I would hate for her to be telling truth only for people like you to decide that she is lying. Nonetheless, it is andre85 we are talking about here...KING ALMIGHTY!!!!

imagineer boy

Dude, you are AN IDIOT! Bottom line, end of discussion!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! About time someone put him in his place. He's also a troll! Don't forget to mention that!:wave:

ACE

There's nothing inappropriate about it! What I'm stating is no more offensive than people blindly backing the victim. I can't understand your logic. I just hope the jury doesn't follow the same reasoning.

No one here seems to be taking either side, except for you. We are just responding to you saying this couldn't really happen.

andre85

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! About time someone put him in his place. He's also a troll! Don't forget to mention that!:wave:

Whoa you guys sure showed me! Oh no, I’m labeled as both an “idiot” and “troll” by people who obviously are conflicted as to where I’m coming from. Quite curious.

andre85

Originally posted by ACE
No one here seems to be taking either side, except for you. We are just responding to you saying this couldn't really happen.

What I said is that I doubted it could happen, and I wasn’t the only one (despite your comment to the contrary - check the 1st page of this thread bro). Though you chose to single me out, not that I particularly care.

No need to go private, andre85

PM sent by andre85:

Wow
“Dude, you’re an idiot”

Is that how you respond in your line of work? I’m certainly glad I don’t live in your jurisdiction. I merely attempted to apply logic to your ramblings, and your inability to comprehend it was exhibited by the aforementioned quote. At least I have the dignity to private message you this as opposed to making a public announcement. Keep up the great work!

-Andre

ACE

Whoa you guys sure showed me! Oh no, I’m labeled as both an “idiot” and “troll” by people who obviously are conflicted as to where I’m coming from. Quite curious.

andre85, I just have one question for you, since you seem so sensitive to the plight of the accused.

Are you required by law to go around and tell everyone in the neighborhood when you move into a new house?

Testtrack321

Untill I see proof, I am very skeptical. I doubt that this happened mostly because the amounts of stupid lawsuits. If there is video, 3rd party witnesses, or photos, then I'll make up my mind. Untill then, good luck to Tigger.

imagineer boy

Re: No need to go private, andre85

PM sent by andre85:

Wow
“Dude, you’re an idiot”

Is that how you respond in your line of work? I’m certainly glad I don’t live in your jurisdiction. I merely attempted to apply logic to your ramblings, and your inability to comprehend it was exhibited by the aforementioned quote. At least I have the dignity to private message you this as opposed to making a public announcement. Keep up the great work!

-Andre

There are alot of long words there andre, we're not but humble board members!

Andre, grow up! You're like a spoiled brat who won't admit he's wrong no matter what. Give it up! Everyone doesn't agree with you. I personally agree with antoine for calling you an idiot.

andre85

Originally posted by ACE
andre85, I just have one question for you, since you seem so sensitive to the plight of the accused.

Are you required by law to go around and tell everyone in the neighborhood when you move into a new house?

Not when they aren't constantly asking me about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom