'Tigger' arrested on molestation charges

Atta83

Well not only that who is there to protect the characters that get touhed in inapproprate places. I know a few "Friends" who have been touched in bad places. Plus one thing they tell the characters is to show your hands in the picture not hide them......

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I didn't do it...

:lol:

I'm trying to figure out who Michael Chartrand is.. probably someone who I didn't work with. Either way, if he did it, he's stupid and he deserves the 7 months of unemployment I got from a false accusation..

oh wait, the union will fight for him I bet :rolleyes:

but if he didn't do it... the union will have no case, employee relations will fall on deaf ears, and the state of florida will have nothing to do with it.

Snapper Bean

I can see why people don't make reports immediately while on property, considering how serious their claims were taken on this board. Since it appears that most of the people on the thread have already made them out to be money-seeking liars, I have little doubt the Disney staff wouldn't do the same. Innocent until proven guilty does not mean that you immediately assume that the purported victim is an attention seeking, money seeking liar.

ACE

Originally posted by Jusjuice
Well if the guy really did it........how could he possibly think he could get away with something like that?( unless he was seriously mental)
But the most suspicious thing to me is that they didn't file a report that day, OR report it do Disney that day.

That's not so unusual. Rape victims delay reporting rapes all the time but it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus the little girl was embarassed so she didn't say anything, which is quite normal. The mother may have just blown it off because she didn't care until she found out it happened to her child.

There are a lot of things I'll let slide until it involves my family.

:wave: ACE

ACE

Originally posted by Snapper Bean
I can see why people don't make reports immediately while on property, considering how serious their claims were taken on this board. Since it appears that most of the people on the thread have already made them out to be money-seeking liars, I have little doubt the Disney staff wouldn't do the same. Innocent until proven guilty does not mean that you immediately assume that the purported victim is an attention seeking, money seeking liar.

BRAVO! :sohappy: Couldn't have said it better.

:wave: ACE

Shaman

Re: State and Local Florida Laws

Originally posted by cdevor
Key West: Chickens are considered a 'protected species'.

For some odd reason, I found that one funnier than the rest...

As for this molestation accusation...hmm...I don't know what to say....so I'll just blame Eisner for this too...:lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

andre85

Originally posted by Glasgow
Innocent until proven guilty - enough said.

Not in the way the media portrays it.

I’m reminded of the current Kobe Bryant case. The media has no problem protecting the identity of the alleged “victims”, yet they’ll plaster the accused person’s face wherever possible, thus scarring that person’s career for life (and any future job opportunities), regardless of whether they are found guilty or not.

I can’t speak for the “victims” in the Tiger case, but once again, I highly doubt this incident occurred. It could be a misunderstanding involving false memories and exaggerations or some other matter altogether. I do find it interesting that the father - whom may not have been present at the time of the alleged incident – reported this “crime” to the authorities. Yet another means for the details to get muddled and/or embroidered.

andre85

Originally posted by ACE
That's not so unusual. Rape victims delay reporting rapes all the time but it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus the little girl was embarassed so she didn't say anything, which is quite normal. The mother may have just blown it off because she didn't care until she found out it happened to her child.

Come on, most of these “rapes” are fictitious anyway. Cross a money hungry woman the wrong way and you’ll be suffering the monetary wrath for years. Men are constantly being accused of these types of crimes and many of them are without merit. Again I reference the Kobe case. One judge even proclaimed how disappointed he was with the prosecution for their lack of evidence. Sadly, many rape cases suffer from the same lack of evidence, yet they convict the man anyway. It’s ludicrous.

TURKEY

Original Poster
Originally posted by andre85
Not in the way the media portrays it.

I’m reminded of the current Kobe Bryant case. The media has no problem protecting the identity of the alleged “victims”, yet they’ll plaster the accused person’s face wherever possible, thus scarring that person’s career for life (and any future job opportunities, regardless of whether they are found guilty or not.

I can’t speak for the “victims” in the Tiger case, but once again, I highly doubt this incident occurred. It could be a misunderstanding involving false memories and exaggerations or some other matter altogether. I do find it interesting that the father - whom may not have been present at the time of the alleged incident – reported this “crime” to the authorities. Yet another means for the details to get muddled and/or embroidered.

Yes....Kobe is so scarred. He's never going to make another dollar playing basketball. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

M. Racer

Originally posted by garyhoov
***Serious thread drift M. Racer, you got any photos of your ride?***

back to the fondling . . .

None that are on my computer. It's a 1999 R1(Red/White and fast). I've fondled it with no ill consequences. Tigger is bad. You ride a Kawasaki? drifting..........

Snapper Bean

The Kobe case seems to be a particularly bad example of the ill you cite. Other than the loss of a couple of endorsement deals (which arguably he might have lost from the admitted affair) Kobe is still playing ball and making his multi-million dollar salary. In contrast, the alleged victim has already had over a 100 death threats, at least 3 of which have been arrested. Would a person really go through that merely for the chance of a payoff several years down the road? That doesn't seem particularly plausible to me.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by M. Racer
None that are on my computer. It's a 1999 R1(Red/White and fast). I've fondled it with no ill consequences. Tigger is bad. You ride a Kawasaki? drifting..........

***One more drift, then we'll get out of everyone's way***

Nope, Ducati. I found the nasty comment you made on the "Bus Thread" right after I posted here.:p

andre85

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Yes....Kobe is so scarred. He's never going to make another dollar playing basketball. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His financial wealth is beside the point. It’s defamation of character. If you don’t find that to be an acute offense, I have no idea what would you would consider an objectible indignation.

Kobe’s case is just one of copious examples I could draw upon, his just happens to be the most prominent.

andre85

The Kobe case seems to be a particularly bad example of the ill you cite. Other than the loss of a couple of endorsement deals (which arguably he might have lost from the admitted affair) Kobe is still playing ball and making his multi-million dollar salary. In contrast, the alleged victim has already had over a 100 death threats, at least 3 of which have been arrested. Would a person really go through that merely for the chance of a payoff several years down the road? That doesn't seem particularly plausible to me.

Which is exactly why the mother’s defendant wrote a letter to the judge to “speed this process up” (not an exact quote). It’s a perfectly viable example. It's too late for her to withdraw now, regardless of whether she foresaw the ramifications of the circumstances she placed herself in or not.

M. Racer

Originally posted by garyhoov
***One more drift, then we'll get out of everyone's way***

Nope, Ducati. I found the nasty comment you made on the "Bus Thread" right after I posted here.:p

Sometimes honesty is nasty. Which Duc do you ride? Go Bostrom...sorry for the drift..................................................

Snapper Bean

Originally posted by andre85
Which is exactly why the mother’s defendant wrote a letter to the judge to “speed this process up” (not an exact quote). It’s a perfectly viable example. It's too late to withdraw now, regardless of whether she forsaw the circumstances she placed herself in or not.

So your theory of the Kobe case is that a young lady from a financially secure family, at least one of whose parents is a lawyer, couldn't foresee that there would a tremendous downside (including death threats) and the loss of pretty much all privacy so she decided to make up a rape charge (luckily for her Kobe agreed to sleep with her) in the hope that after a criminal conviction, she'd then be able to bring a civil suit two to two and half years from then where she'd get a million dollar settlement. Got it.

andre85

So your theory of the Kobe case is that a young lady from a financially secure family, at least one of whose parents is a lawyer, couldn't foresee that there would a tremendous downside (including death threats) and the loss of pretty much all privacy so she decided to make up a rape charge (luckily for her Kobe agreed to sleep with her) in the hope that after a criminal conviction, she'd then be able to bring a civil suit two to two and half years from then where she'd get a million dollar settlement. Got it.

I’m impressed that you derived all of that from all that I didn’t write.

Kate Faber's naive to say the least. Stupid would be a more accurate term. Since I'm not a member of the jury, and haven't heard the testimony, I can't state for certain what her motives are. Regardless, have you even read the details of the case? She was in his hotel room late at night. I highly doubt she thought she was just getting a tour.

I could elaborate a lot more, but this thread is far too reminiscent of one I had a few months ago.

I'll tell you what, if Kobe's found guilty, I'll pay you 20 dollars. Straight out, no catches.

imagineer boy

I highly doubt this really happened. I think that the mom and girl are trying to get a load of money. This usually happens at WDW. The characters can't see too well in the outfits anyway, so its possible that Tigger had his arms around both of them for the picture and they're over exadurating. Plus, does Tigger even appear in Toon Town? I thought only the fab five were there.

M. Racer

I'll tell you what, if Kobe's found guilty, I'll pay you 20 dollars. Straight out, no catches. [/B][/QUOTE]

All of us?? COOL. Where do we sign up?:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom