Tie-dye cheesecake at Pop Century?

wardpr68

Oh boy, when I stayed at Pop Century i must have had the Tie-Dye cheesecake AT LEAST 3 times. Its very good. Cant really describe what it tastes like... i guess just a mixture of fruit/candy flavors or something. Its awesome though.

XaiChai

Original Poster
it looks great, I'd really like to try and make it sometime. Do all the different colors taste like different fruit flavors?

Captain Hank

Yes it is, its on page 14. Tye Dyed Cheesecake

It should taste like regular cheesecake as the batter is tinted with food coloring and not flavoring. It has a red velvet cake base which is different that a normal cheesecake that uses graham cracker crumbs.
Oops--I searched for "tye-dye cheesecake" in the forums search engine. I guess that's why I didn't find it.

DivineMadness7

It was decent. More of a novelty than anything, but still very good. It just tastes like standard cheesecake, other than the red velvet crumb crust as mentioned above. The "lunar" one with the marshmallows on top, at least I think that's what it is called, is very good too.

tigsmom

Oops--I searched for "tye-dye cheesecake" in the forums search engine. I guess that's why I didn't find it.

:lol:

It depends on whether or not the poster does a copy/paste or makes their own title (it is listed as tye dye cheesecake in the thread). If you had a copy of the master list you could have found it. ;)

PS: I did a search and the Recipe thread did come up.

Coree

I loved the cheesecake when we were there. It definitely tasted mostly like regular cheesecake, but the red velvet was a nice touch.

MouseMadness

It looks delicious and all but...

how many gallons of toxic chemical coloring do you suppose it took to get it to look that way?
blink.gif

MouseMadness

Let me know how you feel afterwards :lookaroun

I'm not sure I'd ever eat it, or let the kids have it. After the infamous "blue slushy" incident at the Italian restaurant in Epcot, artificial colors have been SERIOUSLY limited for them!

Blue coloring in the slushy = speed for my kids.

*edit:

Check out those pupils :eek:

100_1132.jpg
[/IMG]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom